Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge (37199 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Femich18(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
josephine123:
We are talented in Naija.. There s hope
Wahali
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by 9jatatafo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
This guy needs supposrt and encouragement
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by temitope23(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:

NCAN......Oyo state chapter chairman!...

Brains.....We qot it....

Intellectyal prowess....We own it...

We arent UGANDANS cool

This shit keep spreading everyday NCAN cheesy
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Ada9103(f): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
lyterydim:
Please I know this out of topic,and as they say a problem share is a problem solved..am valentine I leave in south Africa..is sad am struggling with masturbation,which am fighting the addict,recently I pledge never to masturbate and I breaked the chain for 4days which I was very happy despite the psychological and mental effect because all this 4days I have been having sleepless night,because am still struggling to rewire my brain because I fab before bedtime so my brain hasn't yet abduct the new change of no fab before bed time,to cut the glamor short,today is my 5 day of no fab but I Cum in my pant why watching my ex girl friend making up with another man in a car...please is this also masturbation cumming why watching them making out....please no insult am not proud of it I just need help.

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Exponental(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why do you need the bridge to be collapsible? Is it meant to obstruct a waterway transportation?

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Thoughty2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerians. Celebrating mediocrity since 657 BC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by lyterydim(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ada9103:

Please be mature

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
If you see a spade call it a spade, this guy hasn't see how long mainland bridge is! And someone is saying hydraulic.... Smh
He tried with his structure but please the hype is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
phetto:
wat a good prototype. But sorry boy Nigeria dnt ave plans for this type of good thing but r interested in useless things like,
1. sharing rice for campaign agent.
2. buying grazing reserves for assasins.
3. buying presidential jets.
4. tribalisn (Some folks just come check name)
grin grin grin you forgot money rituals, prostitution, twerking, baby factories, yahoo yahoo, kidnapping and so on and so fort, And as funny as you sound i couldn't help but Agree with you. You have told the sad truth.

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Go to Canada and start selling your fluid.. who knows at this rate you could buy a house in banana island
i hope it's not my banana island, grin grin i have a lot of banana tree in my backyard and it's is on an island. I don't want him there angry

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by hollandis(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Like someone just joins scraps of newspaper in Nhgeria and he is called a hero.what sort of rubbish econojy8are you guys ooerating on?

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Raypawer(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
impossible is nothing!
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by breakeven: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
With all this aboki in power Nigeria can never achieve its full potentials. With their hidden agenda no talent will be given opportunity. Its a pity we are in this mess called country.
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by ClitRaider: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:

NCAN......Oyo state chapter chairman!...

Brains.....We qot it....

Intellectual prowess....We own it...

We arent UGANDANS cool
Ugandan jews won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by muller101(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
No wonder most nairaland youths are jobless. Tribalism has eaten deep into their souls. Most of them reason like bipolar f00ls.
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Kaiser5000: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
I tire for my people ohh. How can anybody be celebrating this crap and calling it evidence of "Brain"? There is nothing here that shows this is even worth talking about! Where are his drawings showing that this structure can be built scale? Where are his calculations showing the type of hydraulics this would require? etc...
So if I paste together a bunch of scrap and say it's a prototype of a plane to fly to the sun, you will not ask me how I have solved all the necessary problems with building such a plane? Like heat shields, type of material needed, type of fuel, calculation of how much is time needed to make the journey? Or you just come here and say "see brains"? Let's celebrate what makes sense please. This guy built a toy for himself, that’s about it.
Please take this crap elsewhere make we see road.

3 Likes

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by willibounce1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is overly exaggerated. The young man was just playing around but some d..ickhead decided to call this a prototype for 4th MB. People need to calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
The problem is not in building a collapsible bridge, the problem is to maintain it.
One day it will just go up and wouldn't want to come back down.

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by nelcliff(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nigeria govt should focus their Human Capital Development in people like this boy instead of pursuing hate hunt of passed govt.
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by CaptPlanet(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
....and he most likely saw this on tv. way to go kid

You're amazing
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by pippimp(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Indeed Nigeria full of talents

This is the same level of ingenuity my kids 5th grade class does.
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by erico2k2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Exponental:
Why do you need the bridge to be collapsible? Is it meant to obstruct a waterway transportation?
CC Tower Bridge you will get and Idea why
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by erico2k2(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kaiser5000:
I tire for my people ohh. How can anybody be celebrating this crap and calling it evidence of "Brain"? There is nothing here that shows this is even worth talking about! Where are his drawings showing that this structure can be built scale? Where are his calculations showing the type of hydraulics this would require? etc...
So if I paste together a bunch of scrap and say it's a prototype of a plane to fly to the sun, you will not ask me how I have solved all the necessary problems with building such a plane? Like heat shields, type of material needed, type of fuel, calculation of how much is time needed to make the journey? Or you just come here and say "see brains"? Let's celebrate what makes sense please. This guy built a toy for himself, that’s about it.
Please take this crap elsewhere make we see road.
If you was an Engineer mayB you would have seen beyond the toy and seen the concept i nstead.What he just did was how London built the Tower bridge.When the Engineer who brought the concept put it on paper first time, they thought he was mad.
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Enyimbamercedes: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
josephine123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqKXTvOXHUE

Naija Little Boy, Timilehin Daomi demonstrates his own prototype of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Lagos State Government.

RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by mikolo80: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Indeed Nigeria full of talents
hard work not talent is what makes things happen
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by 190theclown: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Vanillaskin:
The problem is not in building a collapsible bridge, the problem is to maintain it.
One day it will just go up and wouldn't want to come back down.
'

ROTFL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farmers Dig Out Huge Python (Video) / See How A Spider looks Up Close / China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.