Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge (37317 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Jacko1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lubbish

Celebrating mediocrity

Why did he not put his calculations as well

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by nnamdijoy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:

NCAN......Oyo state chapter chairman!...

Brains.....We qot it....

Intellectual prowess....We own it...

We arent UGANDANS cool
government has alway played blind eye man when they see people like us , in Nigeria we have many talented and skilled persons but when the finance is not forth coming due to bad economy and more , the desire and focus tends to change direction because of time. because time waits no man, and money becomes our pursuit more than career.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by nnamdijoy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:

Brains.....We qot it....

We arent UGANDANS cool
government has alway played blind eye man when they see people like us , in Nigeria we have many talented and skilled persons but when the finance is not forth coming due to bad economy and more , the desire and focus tends to change direction because of time. because time waits no man, and money becomes our pursuit more than career.. By God's grace we shall make it.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
[b]I applaud the boy for his creativity and adventurous mind and at the the same time I shake my head for the people who are hailing Timilehin's primary four science project as the prototype design for the fourth Mainland Bridge, estimated to be over 25 kilometers long.

Timilehin does not have the faintest idea of the distance and dimensions of the Third Maindland Bridge, how much more the fourth. I am also suprised a lot of grown up people did not spot the unworkability of Timilehin's plans before launching into a tribal tirade.

Tribalist's: I am curious as to how your minds work. Do you read everything, every interaction, news etc about Nigeria first through a filter of hate. Or is your hate something that you turn on at will? If the the latter is the case, I advise you to become more mindful as we seek ways to correct the many deficiencies of our life as Nigerians; occupants of a state with only the faintest traces of commonality in our makeup.

I believe we can still make something out of our experience as Nigerians only if we act in maturity and logically towards one another so that everyone comes out a winner.

Yes, there is injustice in the land, but at the end of the day we must remember:

Strife is not the answer to every question. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by cindyrocks(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Ugandans?
herzern:

Brains.....We qot it....

We arent UGANDANS cool
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by ImperialYoruba: 4:13am On Aug 05, 2016
This is the Yoruba boy that will build 2nd Niger bridge......when he turns 40! grin grin
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice toy
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2016
A gd innovation dat shld b encouraged.

Now going to reality Aldo avnt read abt Dis anyway bt to me do u think it achievable? Bec a bridge like 4th mainland or any oda wld b a busy one with high speed.

My question to dos who knw more Dan I do.

Pls whld dey av to close d bridge wen a ship is coming so motor wnt move to dat moment bec I guess d main purpose of d bridge is to divert traffic.

Is it possible we av a bridge like d whole bride move wen d ship is coming ryt from d beginning to d end and d edge stretch to dat extent dat Dos on it and Dos above to move on it wnt knw d bridge is moving except to looking at it from oda places.

Gd job young man grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by oluwasegun007(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2016
Will the 4th mainland bridge be collapsible....
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by chidozieikeji2: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Jacko1:
Lubbish

Celebrating mediocrity

nonsense talk what have u produced since birth guy go and learn manners
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by chidozieikeji2: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
Jacko1:
Lubbish

Celebrating mediocrity

nonsense talk what have u produced since birth guy go and learn manners receive sense
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by stpat1(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Design flop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by COvo(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=chidozieikeji2 post=48207475]nonsense talk what have u produced since birth guy go and learn manners receive sense[/quotei]
He told you the truth. Like seriously that's a total crap, any child can come up with that nonsense. Lol, I just laugh when I read people screaming he's got brains.
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by MattChidi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
wonderful correct!
Re: Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge by chidozieikeji2: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=COvo post=48209787][/quote]then produce one let's see try and encourage pples attempt no matter how poor it is it is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How A Spider looks Up Close / Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone / Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.