Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,019 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, (7012 Views)

What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? / He Missed A Mouth Watering Job In An Oil Firm On The Day Of The Interview / HELP!!! Missed A Call From The Number 01 440 5506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Am so so angry with this pruvia integrated limited consulting firm.
Their inexperience as an upcoming recruiting firm cost me a job after scaling through to the last stage of interview.
I got this on tueday
"Sequel to your performance in the Test/Oral interview,You are invited for the second phase of the Recruitment Process Scheduled for Sat 09/07/2016. Time: 9:30am,Venue:Flawless Essence Ltd.For Details call: 090-8115-5066"
Where has the interview was to hold on 3/8/2016.....I figured the error out today and I was so furious after calling them when the HR acknowledge the error but insisted they sent another one which I didn't get. They refused to reschedule me for today and said the candidates were pick yesterday
Am just so shocked that this firm is inexperienced and actually made me miss this job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by trenlog: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
So painful, but the job was not yours that's why you didn't get, had it been it was meant to be your own that would not had happened. Anyway keep the hope high as God will provide a better one.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by techP(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
that is a very costly mistake on their part.

no need worrying much... its gone and its gone. there is a bigger job coming. prepared for that one!

1 Like

Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks guys but it's actually frustrating
I was one on one with the Director and the consultant at the first stage where we were about 30 interviewed...as I was working out I heard the director saying to the consultant that she likes me because I was sharp
I knew I only needed few more hardwork to nail it
The consultant trying to put the blame on me for not getting the second message made me wish I could shoot him. He said "it's your fault that your network wasn't good and that's why you didn't get the message"
Am trying to get over it
Thanks guys....the hustling continues
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
I think say na only me village people dey folo i no knw say u sef dey.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by fm7070: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
blame yourself for your woes.
why didn't you call immediately you received the message to notify them of the error
That is the cost of wrong assumption
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by yorex2011: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
What happened to emailing and phone call follow up, a while ago when i had an interview, i was actually called to confirm something.
These guys are incompetent jor
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by yorex2011: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
fm7070:
why didn't you call immediately you received the message to notify them of the error

Lol, like for real he should blame himself..
Na wa o
I give up
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
fm7070:
I should blame myself for them sending me a "a Saturday message"?
So am responsible for their typo error?
Besides the consultant was angry on the first day that people got the message and started calling him for irrelevances
I thought you are a graduate...you just showed you lack the proper manner in contributing. All the same, thanks as I don't expect all graduates to be wise
Can a brewery,a dangote, and others employ an incompetent consulting firm that aren't professionals?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
The funny thing,he called that day for me to confirm the recipient of the text message for Saturday and he hung up
Why didn't he call back to confirm the second message?
This Fm7070 shit" is a dead brain
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by pweedieolamide: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sorry uhn,trust me I know aw u feel.better days ahead
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by haibe(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
fm7070:
are u 4 real? How would he know they made an error?
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by Eve62(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
So sad! But my question is when did u received d message? I mean did u receive it b4 d actual date of d interview which was 3/8/16?
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Eve62:
So sad! But my question is when did u received d message? I mean did u receive it b4 d actual date of d interview which was 3/8/16?
I received the wrong dated message a day before the actual date of interview
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by Eve62(f): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2016
dammyllare:

I received the wrong dated message a day before the actual date of interview

That means u had a chance. U shld have called to inquire or send dem a mail if there were no contact number. That was wot I did wen I received a wrong dated invite a day to an interview. There was no contact number so I sent them a mail which was replied with the correct details followed by a phone call.

Its OK just take it as it wasn't yours. Yours will come.
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Eve62:

That means u had a chance. U shld have called to inquire or send dem a mail if there were no contact number. That was wot I did wen I received a wrong dated invite a day to an interview. There was no contact number so I sent them a mail which was replied with the correct details followed by a phone call.

Its OK just take it as it wasn't yours. Yours will come.
Yea,it wasn't mine...I still called to find out
You don't get me,when they sent the message. A called followed by them if I had received a message for Saturday whic I said yes. 2days after I was going through the message and I figured it out that Saturday date doesn't correspond with the one in the mail.i called and got those responses
Plus,they don't have a mail
Anyways.,am over it
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
dammyllare:
Am so so angry with this pruvia integrated limited consulting firm.
Their inexperience as an upcoming recruiting firm cost me a job after scaling through to the last stage of interview.
I got this on tueday
"Sequel to your performance in the Test/Oral interview,You are invited for the second phase of the Recruitment Process Scheduled for Sat 09/07/2016. Time: 9:30am,Venue:Flawless Essence Ltd.For Details call: 090-8115-5066"
Where has the interview was to hold on 3/8/2016.....I figured the error out today and I was so furious after calling them when the HR acknowledge the error but insisted they sent another one which I didn't get. They refused to reschedule me for today and said the candidates were pick yesterday
Am just so shocked that this firm is inexperienced and actually made me miss this job
Dry Walls Systems Limited , incorporated in November 2015 is a subsidiary of Wabola global investment limited incorporated in the year 2005. Dry walls systems limited is specially skilled in the provision of light weight dry construction solutions for facades, wall claddings, partitions, suspended floors, ceiling solutions and various roofing solutions, using a combination of various light weight modern building materials, Kalsi boards, aluminum composite panels, metal profiles etc.
POSITION : Site Engineer / Secretary
Job Description/Requirements
A Site Engineer is needed to coordinate activities on site and ensure a seamless flow of work.
Applicant must be resident around ikeja, Lagos.
Applicant must have HND/B.Sc in any engineering related course
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: info@drywallssystems.com
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Dry Walls Systems Limited , incorporated in November 2015 is a subsidiary of Wabola global investment limited incorporated in the year 2005. Dry walls systems limited is specially skilled in the provision of light weight dry construction solutions for facades, wall claddings, partitions, suspended floors, ceiling solutions and various roofing solutions, using a combination of various light weight modern building materials, Kalsi boards, aluminum composite panels, metal profiles etc.
POSITION : Site Engineer / Secretary
Job Description/Requirements
A Site Engineer is needed to coordinate activities on site and ensure a seamless flow of work.
Applicant must be resident around ikeja, Lagos.
Applicant must have HND/B.Sc in any engineering related course
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: info@drywallssystems.com
Thanks dude
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by rman: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Serious organization will do a follow up call and I once had reason to reschedule an interview on the day of the interview and it was done.

In fact, I was out of Lagos and had a minor accident on my way, the HR called to find out later in the day how I was doing even when I wass not their staff yet.

Of course that is a glimpse of how serious they are and how roboust their HR recruitment process is.

Better opportunities will come your way OP
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
rman:
Serious organization will do a follow up call and I once had reason to reschedule an interview on the day of the interview and it was done.

In fact, I was out of Lagos and had a minor accident on my way, the HR called to find out later in the day how I was doing even when I wass not their staff yet.

Of course that is a glimpse of how serious they are and how roboust their HR recruitment process is.

Better opportunities will come your way OP
You just nailed my point
If a recruiting firm is serious about getting the best,why can't reschedule a day after that interview when it was certainly a fault on their side? He said it will be unprofessional
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by armadeo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dude.n

You were schemed out. probably replaced with someone well connected.

I saw this type.of thing happen live at an interview for government jobs that shocked me to my marrow.

If not for strong eye the slot was sold out to a lesser competitor.

Imagine that clown would still be blaming buhari now when he/she tried to manipulate the system to his/her advantage.

The slot was paid for and a person's name was randomly removed. It so happens we sought the master list and the name was there.

Naija I hail.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by Eve62(f): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
dammyllare:

Yea,it wasn't mine...I still called to find out
You don't get me,when they sent the message. A called followed by them if I had received a message for Saturday whic I said yes. 2days after I was going through the message and I figured it out that Saturday date doesn't correspond with the one in the mail.i called and got those responses
Plus,they don't have a mail
Anyways.,am over it

I see. Sorry abt dat and dont worry God will give u a beta one.
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by dammyllare(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
armadeo:
Dude.n

You were schemed out. probably replaced with someone well connected.

I saw this type.of thing happen live at an interview for government jobs that shocked me to my marrow.

If not for strong eye the slot was sold out to a lesser competitor.

Imagine that clown would still be blaming buhari now when he/she tried to manipulate the system to his/her advantage.

The slot was paid for and a person's name was randomly removed. It so happens we sought the master list and the name was there.

Naija I hail.
Lol....yea,thought same
The guy was like "it's your fault your network wasn't good and that's why you couldn't receive the right message"
I wish I was seeing him to punch him grin
Wanted to go seek audience with the company's director initially but I just let it off jor "now,any recruitment conducted by pruvia integrated limited" I will tag as fraud"
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2016
It is well. Keep calm bro, yours will come at the right time.
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by JOYEVERLASTING: 5:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Please are they real...pls i need answer
Re: I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited, by mayaj(f): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2017
PRUVIA INTERESTED LIMITED
You're invited for an Oral/ Written Interview Scheduled on FRI 27/10/2017 for the position of Client Relationship Executive. Time: 11;30Am,Venue: 76 Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, 2nd floor Lagos Local Govt. Co-operative Complex, Ikeja,Lagos.

Please are they real?

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Rossland Screening Solutions Grad & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program / Check Out Careers@mtnonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.