Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Good Car Tracker - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Good Car Tracker (1478 Views)

Any Good Car Within 500k And 600k / Can I Buy A Good Car With 300,000 To 350,000naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Car Tracker by cjfbn: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
My people, Please advise on a good car tracker I can Use. I would prefer a tracker that is not on the high side. Please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Good Car Tracker by KAYNINI(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Good Car Tracker by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***
Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want

Re: Good Car Tracker by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool
Re: Good Car Tracker by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
cjfbn:
My people, Please advise on a good car tracker I can Use. I would prefer a tracker that is not on the high side. Please help a brother.

Bset tracker I know is tramingo, not the chinese crap being paraded above. Go to their website, contact them. Tramingo.com
Re: Good Car Tracker by honmusa(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2016
cjfbn:
Contact autologic @ 08061166316 for sale and installation of tramigo T23 .
https://www.nairaland.com/2241307/bonanza-tramigo-t23-car-tracker

1 Like

Re: Good Car Tracker by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good reply, but for your information not only this topten brand of tracker we have and install , and for you not use someone brand doesn't mean you have the gut to call it any name that suit you , we sell and install tramigo tracker as well, as you see the pic above, we' re one of the major distributor of tramigo Nigeria.
Cheers
Re: Good Car Tracker by kshankky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Call me I will sell and install a very good tracking device for you- 08037353494
Re: Good Car Tracker by paix(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lovalt15:
Good reply, but for your information not only this topten brand of tracker we have and install , and for you not use someone brand doesn't mean you have the gut to call it any name that suit you , we sell and install tramigo tracker as well , we' re also one of the major distributor of tramigo Nigeria.
Cheers
How much does it cost?
Re: Good Car Tracker by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Call for the prices sir since have different prices and packages , it enables you to choose what you really want. Call/whatsapp 08144758217 www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja
Re: Good Car Tracker by Fortseun: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Trackers vary in prices and installations from different collections. Obe to dun owo lo pa! Get a nice thing rather than what would fail and cost you more in the longrun.
Re: Good Car Tracker by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***
Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call / Whatsapp us on 08144758217 , you can also book installation on our website www.vehicletracker.com.ng , we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Re: Good Car Tracker by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello everyone, GOOD morning we are vehicle security service provider in Nigeria, contact us for vehicle tracking installation services, car alarm, CCTV cameras. Contact us on 08144758217 www.vehicletracker.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Charming Photos Of The New Rolls-royce Phantom VIII / Cost Of An Engine For Toyota Camry 2000 / COVID-19: See How New York Turned Refrigerated Trailers Into Temporary Morgue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.