Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook (20498 Views)

Make Money On Sport Betting The MMM Way,,guaranteed!! / Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It / Have You Lost Your Money On Hyip?here Is The Guarantee Way To Regain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by moneysense: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
delaroy17@yahoo.com please i need it.
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by glasshouse(m): 3:30am On Sep 02, 2016
rushwheel@yahoo.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by akinz4: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2016
brightwayresources@gmail.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2016
NIGERIANS NEVER LEARN,THIS IS CHEAP SCAM,HE ONLY WANTS TO SELL HIS E-BOOK,NAIRALAND SHOULD WEED OUT PEOPLE TRYING TO EXTORT OTHERS

2 Likes

Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by mkbessman(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2016
ikp120:
A lot of people, especially me, spend over 65% of their time on social media sites such as Facebook.

Have you ever thought that you could make real money just working on Facebook?

My coursemate was asking me the other day where I would do my one year IT, I told him I cannot see myself submitting application letter to anyone. He asked me how I will make money then, trust me, I refused to give him the information using delay tactics.
Who wants to apply for a job to earn what you can earn a week working on Facebook?
Not me!
Even these days that Airtel free Facebook is available. That means no investment in buying data. Even when you don't have mb, you can still make money online.

I have packaged how you can make a living working on Facebook in an ebook.
It is a practical guide. There is no long story like history of Facebook in it.
Everything in that book is from my personal experience in working on Facebook... No story for the gods inside.

I am not giving it out for free.

PRICE: 1,000 naira.

Drop your email address, or better still PM me, if you want a copy of the guide.

Thank me later.

pls sir. clear me on one thing. I know it works but is there no software we will download and also an affiliate site to back the Facebook, or you got something different... hope to hear from you sir
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by ikp120(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2016
mkbessman:

pls sir. clear me on one thing. I know it works but is there no software we will download and also an affiliate site to back the Facebook, or you got something different... hope to hear from you sir

No, there is no software or affiliate site needed.
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by mkbessman(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2016
ikp120:

No, there is no software or affiliate site needed.

k. I'm interested.... so long as its easy to follow mkbessman@yahoo.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by ikp120(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2016
mkbessman:

k. I'm interested.... so long as its easy to follow
mkbessman@yahoo.com

It is the easiest thing in the world after eating. Just make sure you don't cheat anyone and you will make more money.
I have sent it.
I don't need your money.

Good luck!
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by Abcruz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=ikp120 post=49006965]

It is the easiest thing in the world after eating. Just make sure you don't cheat anyone and you will make more money.
I have sent it.
I don't need your money.

Good luck![
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
ohileboeriki@gmail.com...TNKS
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
ikp120:

I have sent it.
I don't need your money.

Good luck!
BOSS I REALLY NEED AM...OHILEBOERIKI@GMAIL.COM...TNKS
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by ipex(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
ipexman@gmail.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by olatunjin(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Olatunjeecake@gmail.com Thanks in advance
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by sundaywhite: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
sundaywht@gmail.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by ogbagha3: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2016
ogbaghajolly@gmail.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by RicardoRich(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Radigun6@gmail.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by wills03: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
willsvaliant@gmail.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by ikp120(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2016
All sent.

For those people screaming scam on this thread, if I am truly the original brain behind this ebook, if I truly composed this ebook using my laptop and from my experience, if what I put in that ebook actually works, and if you ever use what I put there, MAY YOU NEVER MAKE A PENNY ONLINE, IF YOU EVER MAKE A PENNY, MAY YOU LOSE IT MYSTERIOUSLY AND MAY YOUR LIFE ENTER REVERSE GEAR FROM TODAY!

Until you learn to verify first before you rant to your destruction.

Do scammers refund your money when you complain? Seriously some people need to buy tear rubber brain from Aliexpress at discount price.
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by mkbessman(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2016
ikp120:

I have sent it.
I don't need your money.

Good luck!

tank u so much... God bless u
but how do I receive my money
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by ikp120(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2016
mkbessman:

tank u so much... God bless u but how do I receive my money
I will email that to you
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by mkbessman(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2016
ikp120:

I will email that to you

alright sir
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by ikp120(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2016
mkbessman:

alright sir
I have sent it.
Good luck and more money!

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by Nwereonye(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please this my mail: npeteruzochukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by ikp120(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nwereonye:
Please this my mail: npeteruzochukwu@yahoo.com

sent
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Maryikpaha@yahoo.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by Hazardd(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
ikp120:

sent

I need it...Nelshaddai@gmail.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by uncletech(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
My brother pls help too i beg u sir emmanegedu@yahoo.com.God bless u
ikp120:

I have sent it.
I don't need your money.

Good luck!
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by uncletech(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
ULowell:
lowellufot@gmail.com

Pls assit me d d ebook sir. Emmanegedu@yahoo.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by uncletech(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pls need it very urgent pls emmanegedu@yahoo.com
Re: Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook by uncletech(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
ikp120:
A lot of people, especially me, spend over 65% of their time on social media sites such as Facebook.

Have you ever thought that you could make real money just working on Facebook?

My coursemate was asking me the other day where I would do my one year IT, I told him I cannot see myself submitting application letter to anyone. He asked me how I will make money then, trust me, I refused to give him the information using delay tactics.
Who wants to apply for a job to earn what you can earn a week working on Facebook?
Not me!
Even these days that Airtel free Facebook is available. That means no investment in buying data. Even when you don't have mb, you can still make money online.

I have packaged how you can make a living working on Facebook in an ebook.
It is a practical guide. There is no long story like history of Facebook in it.
Everything in that book is from my personal experience in working on Facebook... No story for the gods inside.

I am not giving it out for free.

PRICE: 1,000 naira.

Drop your email address, or better still PM me, if you want a copy of the guide.

Thank me later.
pls help emmanegedu@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me / What To Invest In Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.