Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test (613 Views)

Finidi George Offers To Coach Golden Eaglets For Free / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by Maxcollins042(m): 2:52am On Aug 05, 2016
A Facebook page, "sun football" put up a post that has to do with the 26 Golden eaglets players failing a MRI scan test(link of the news below)
https://www.nairaland.com/3267236/26-eaglets-fail-mri-test
The world was quick to condemn the latest development in Nigeria's sports.

Pics of the trolling below

Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by Maxcollins042(m): 2:56am On Aug 05, 2016
More....

Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by Maxcollins042(m): 3:03am On Aug 05, 2016
more

Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by Maxcollins042(m): 3:16am On Aug 05, 2016
More...

Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by youngest85(m): 3:48am On Aug 05, 2016
What do u expect?
Wen d economy situation has turned everybody to a footballer!
I hope Airforce1 is nt among?

1 Like

Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by Peritus(m): 4:18am On Aug 05, 2016
It's like they've been waiting for us. But, c'mon, the number is outrageous
Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by zinachidi(m): 4:51am On Aug 05, 2016
this problem is a universal one. it isn't only by Nigerians... but 26? the number is too much...

No way Thomas Muller is 26. See the guys face.

or Robben being just 31.

these are just few instances.
Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by odave: 5:08am On Aug 05, 2016
So what? See them open their mouth spewing thrash as if say na here be the headquaters of The Devil. Like it or not naija is still and will always be your baba in everything in africa.

Whatever, even for england it will take them years to achieve what we as a country have achieved. On continetal level and world level. We are 30 years ahead f them not to talk of those local govt calling themselves african countries

3 time african champion --- england 0 in europe

Women nation cup 6 ---- england 0 in europe

World Under 17 winners 5 times ---england 0 in the world

Lemme stop here abeg

All we hear is names Rooney!!!!, walcot!!!!!! Lampard!!!!!!!! Still nothing, naija I hail you joor

1 Like

Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by dominique(f): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2016
zinachidi:
this problem is a universal. it isn't only by Nigerians... but 26? the number is too much...

No way Thomas Muller is 26. See the guys face.

or Robben being just 31.

these are just few instances.

So true, I'm also raising my eye brows at the ages of some of these European footballers. Schweinstagger and van Persie can't possibly be 32 with all that grey hairs. 30 year old Rooney nko? He looks no younger than 35 (man utd fans come and skin me alive tongue grin)
Re: World's Reaction To 26 Golden Eaglets Failing MRI Scan Test by TamedWolf90: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2016
dominique:

So true, I'm also raising my eye brows at the ages of some of these European footballers. Schweinstagger and van Persie can't possibly be 32 with all that grey hairs. 30 year old Rooney nko? He looks no younger than 35 (man utd fans come and skin me alive tongue grin)

I won't skin you cause I admire you plus you have the power to ban and unban grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Star Lunched As The Official Beer Partner OF NPFL / Chelsea Fans React After Victory Against Burnley / Chelsea's Ola Aina Should Pick Nigeria Over England – Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.