Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Video: Wrong National Anthem Played For The Nigerian Football Team At The Openin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Wrong National Anthem Played For The Nigerian Football Team At The Openin (417 Views)

Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill 4 Nigerian Team At Accra Charity Match (Video / BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" / P-square Shares Throwback Of Their Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wrong National Anthem Played For The Nigerian Football Team At The Openin by bookspen(m): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2016
The wrong National anthem was played for Nigeria at the opening of the football match against Japan. The organizers later apologized for their mistake.

See Video of the wrong National anthem

Re: Video: Wrong National Anthem Played For The Nigerian Football Team At The Openin by Sabadon(m): 5:29am On Aug 05, 2016
first was it BBC or CNN wen no knw our flag now Brazil no knw our anthem, I HP d world won't one day forget we exist.....odiegwu
Re: Video: Wrong National Anthem Played For The Nigerian Football Team At The Openin by PrinceAbinibi: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2016
When we are not organised, I won't be surprised if that had happened in Nigeria. Buhari please change this change- Gordons

(1) (Reply)

Davido Smashes In New Video With Ketchup ' Baby Oh '_on[vibez9ja_com_ng]_ / Ladies…. I Dont Have A Girlfriend- Davido / Checkout Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu Hig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.