Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Transfer Songs Music From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Songs Music From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 (597 Views)

Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Songs Music From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by konersye: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2016
"I am a music enthusiast, there are tons of songs on my phone, tablet and computer, so that I can listen to the music I like no matter where. However, the problem is here. Recently, I change my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Note 7, I don't know how to transfer all my songs from the old Galaxy to the new one, it's a waste of time to choose the wanted songs and transfer them to the new Note 7, anyone who have a good idea?"

Are you bought a new Galaxy Note 7 to replace your old Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5? It's easy to change a new phone, but hard to sync data from phone to phone, right? Why not get help from Phone to Phone Transfer?

Phone to Phone Transfer is an all-in-one data transfer and management software which enables you to transfer not only songs (music), but also photos, videos, call logs, calendars, messages, contacts and more from one Samsung Galaxy phone to another with ease. It fits to almost all Samsung smartphones and tablets, of course including Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 and the latest Note 7.

3 Simple Steps to Transfer Music from Galaxy Note to Note 7

Step 1. Run the transfer software and select function mode.
Step 2. Connect your old Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 and Note 7 to PC.
Step 3. Select the File to Transfer to Note 7.

Besides, you can backup & restore your Samsung phone data, and permanently erase all data and settings on your Samsung phone without restored.

Related Tutorial: Transfer Data from Backup to Galaxy Note 7

Read the video guide here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ObQQH4U0aU
Re: How To Transfer Songs Music From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by ndmu8442: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Samsung Switch is a recommendable data transfer program for any Samsung users to have a try, it can easily transfer contacts, SMS, photos, videos, call logs, apps and more from one Samsung to another.

Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Note 7
Transfer Calendar from Samsung to Note 7
Re: How To Transfer Songs Music From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by BillyBeckham: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2018
You absolutely don't want to spend more time downloading the songs again to the new Samsung cell phone if you have already saved them in the old Samsung. That's when the Phone Transfer (Windows or Mac) intervenes. Not time-consuming at all, the phone transfer software allows you to transfer music from Samsung to Samsung in three simple steps. In addition to music, files like videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, apps and photos can be synced between these two Samsung smart phones too.
Re: How To Transfer Songs Music From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7 by AlexGuan: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2018
When you need to transfer data from Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7, you can make thing as easy as possible as long as you have the Phone to Phone Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer (Windows/Mac). With it, you can transfer all data from Samsung to Samsung with one click, or selectively transfer desired contents from one Samsung phone to another.
https://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/samsung-transfer.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Android Nougat Boot Animation On Any Android / Please Help With Gionee S PLUS / What Is Wrong With My Asha 503?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.