Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,230 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

OMG: Current State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba, Abia State - Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OMG: Current State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba, Abia State - Photos (861 Views)

Ariaria Market Gets Power Generation, Distribution Licences / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Current State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba, Abia State - Photos by bumi10(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2016
I don't know how to blog about this without getting angry. What is wrong with this state called Abia State? Especially the heart of the State called Aba. What a pathetic state this city has. And they irony of this whole things is that the government of Abia State makes millions of naira from this town because is the commercial base of Abia State.

Were will I stop and were will I start? I spend almost 21 years in this town and no matter what the government of the day did or did not, they state of the city remains the same. Will i talk about the the fact that their is practically no drainage system in place in this city or should i talk about that fact that the city is now nicknamed "refuse dump of the nation"?

People keep talking about how good the present government is and all that but it is clear that all those praise are merely influenced by money. Others wise, i don't see why the financial heart of the nation has been left to rotten and get worst everyday. I really feel pity for the people in this city called Aba as well as the people visiting Ariaria International Market everyday.

May God help us all and please keep sharing this post until it gets to their Ameable Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu cuz am assuming he doesn't have the slightest idea on what is happening over their.

see more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/omg-see-current-state-of-ariaria.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: OMG: Current State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba, Abia State - Photos by jairusben(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Chaii,, voiceless masses,,what a pity
Re: OMG: Current State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba, Abia State - Photos by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Not Ariaria
Re: OMG: Current State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba, Abia State - Photos by ogawisdom(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Flat head okezie Ikpeazu is aware of the state of Ariaria market dude is an ngwa man n grew up in aba. Ta orji n his son chinedu has crippled him financially n he can't do nothing. Nothing good will come out of okezie until he denounces those evil men angry

(1) (Reply)

Market Open As Traders Boycott IPOB Sit-at-home Order In Owerri. / Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? / Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.