Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. (2172 Views)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) / Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by oloyedayo(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2016
He was contacted by some one who claimed to be prof dibu ojerinde on Facebook, being an idigen of ojerindes home town his response was good and he was promised help of appointment with Nigeria immigration service. He was linked up with Dr Fred ho instructed him to pay a total sum of N110500 into an FCMB acct no 3875342012 with obi jerimiah Daniel as account name. The said Dr Fred is still responding well to my friend call but it has been discovered that he is a dupe. Pls how can you help my friend recover his money, Dr Fred no is 08189459877.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by oloyedayo(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Pls help us o, the money was borrowed.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by Ekiseme(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2016
These guys are not holding back

Different tactics everyday

Believe me there is nothing to do about it,he made the payment by himself.

Na so one guy on facebook controlled one of my young aunt for several months,strategising on his moves till he struck,the omoge dropped 500k for this guy, the thing be like film

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by newsphase(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2016
report to EFCC

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by dangervu(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Are you sure your friend is a graduate? Oh God common sense is not been taught in school,I forgot

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by delishpot: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
So he met so eone on Feb claiming to be someone he also doesn't know and next thing he sent the person money
Is it that easy to make it through internet fraud? Wow, no wonder people have not stopped doing it. The thing dey pay no be small.

Easy steps.

1 open face book acct with a popular name.
2add friends
3 start promising them jobs
4 open a bank act
5 ask them to pay into your act
6Withdraw payment and enjoy
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by Ekiseme(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
newsphase:
report to EFCC
bro forget, for this Nigeria nothing go happen.
The guy go just let go and learn from the experience

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by oloyedayo(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2016
I have been blasting him since morning. But the did has been done what we need is if we can have a remedy.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by oloyedayo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
I know some one can help in any way here. pls help.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by Nina4u(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Can someone plzz send me money grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just forgive the thief, learn your lessons and move on

I would have suggested the police and blah blah blah but you will later spend more and may end up recovering peanuts

Just forgive the thief
cool
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by Chrishandsome(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
dangervu:
Are you sure your friend is a graduate? Oh God common sense is not been taught in school,I forgot
bros this guys uses extra powers..that's how i was dupe few weeks ago of the sum 35k.its just like a dream to me until now.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by negotiations2(f): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
my is very SIMPLE GO TO THE BANK AND REPORT HIM THEY WILL TRACE THE GUY OR IF U HAVE THE GUY PHONE NUMBER YOU SHOULD GO TO POLICE STATION AND GET POLICE REPORT THEN GO TO MTN OFFICE AND TRACK THE GUY WITH HIS MOBILE LINE.. OR YOU GO TO THE BANK AND TALK WITH THE BANK MANAGER THEY HAVE INFORMATION ON THE ACCOUNT BEARING THE OWNERS INFORMATION THEY WILL TRACK THE GUY... cos MY MUM HAVE SIMILAR ISSUE BUT THE GUY WAS LATTER CAUGHT
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by oloyedayo(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2016
thanks all, we have called fcmb customer care and we have been told to get police report and take it to branch where he paid in the money.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by Raymondluv(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2016
oloyedayo:
thanks all, we have called fcmb customer care and we have been told to get police report and take it to branch where he paid in the money.
how was it have you got any report yet
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by dubemnaija: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Op stop lying jare! U are the 'scamee' and not ur friend
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by oloyedayo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
dubemnaija:
Op stop lying jare! U are the 'scamee' and not ur friend
if I say that I can't be duped, I will be telling lie but this type of format is too low for me to fall for it. I have called my friend that is involved a dunce for his actions. It is really my friend and not me.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by Raymondluv(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
oloyedayo:

if I say that I can't be duped, I will be telling lie but this type of format is too low for me to fall for it. I have called my friend that is involved a dunce for his actions. It is really my friend and not me.
how far about the situation
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by eistien(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
cry
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by Lanretoye(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
is that what u call dupe?...dont tell me u dont knw ur friend is dating charity.
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by wree91: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Report to the SSS office they will track him down
Re: Pls Help My Friend Has Been Duped. by oloyedayo(m): 4:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Raymondluv:
how far about the situation
my time schedule does not allow me to follow how the case is going but the guy told me that police are working on it. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wanted scammer / Tragic Death Of Jojo After YANSH SURGERY��� / Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.