Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos (36968 Views)

New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni 'Dr. Quash' In N4M HIV Scam (Photos) / 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
More updates have emerged concerning Maxwell Olusegun Adegbenro, who was arrested for impersonation - as it has been revealed that he also impersonated other people in order to dupe his victims which were mainly ladies. The young man allegedly collected close to N1 million from two ladies in Ibadan, Oyo State, promising them marriage. Adegbenro, is presently being detained at Agugu Police Station, Ibadan for collecting N500,000 from one Olubode Nifemi Kikelomo, claiming to be younger brother of Governor Ayodele Fayose’s Media Aide, Lere Olayinka.

According to multiple online reports, he was also said to have collected N300, 000 from another Ibadan based lady, Titilayo Akinola.

Olubode Nifemi, a make-up artist and entertainer was said to have set Adegbenro up and got him arrested, using another lady, Ronke Gold.

When contacted, Lere Olayinka said; “Sometimes in July, popular singer, Yinka Ayefele called me and said that a young lady came to his radio station in Ibadan to report a case of one Sayo Adegbenro, duping her of N500,000.

“I was made to talk to the lady on phone and she narrated how the said Sayo Adegbenro told her that I was his uncle and that she spoke with me on phone twice. I told her that I do not know the said Sayo Adegbenro and I did not speak with anyone on phone.

“I then told the lady that she had been duped and that she should find means of locating the said Sayo Adegbenro. It was this morning that I was told that he had been arrested and other ladies are also coming up with claims that he scammed them too.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/maxwell-olusegun-adegbenro-dupes-ladies-with-marriage-scam.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by MrPdtech: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nawa o. People wicked o
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by SeunFirstSon: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nobody wan Hustle Legitimately again o, Smh for my Country.
But but but, are ladies this desperate for marriage? grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by adetayo234: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why would these fine girls be paying someone for marriage?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by malificent(f): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Love and religion are the biggest scams since the inception of mankind

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Jabioro: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
The ladies are of a little knowledge, all they know ( acquired) was only foaming.. They are almost become a leftover material.. see them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
This Guy Format Go Involve Better Plus O ..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
adetayo234:
Why would these fine girls be paying someone for marriage?
Because they were forming feminists and self made when it was their time to marry gringrin

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Destined2win: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why would you pay someone to marry you?

What's going to be the direction of the marriage? Desperation isn't good.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by BlackDBagba: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sad....
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by KevMitnick: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Desperation is the call for abuse

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Islie: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
shocked

She thinks that time is no more on her side so she got to meet up,just landed directly into a marriage scam,desperado Lady you tried sha

The word Marriage can bring out the hidden foolishness and stupidity in Some Ladies,the little sense in their brain will disappear leaving an empty Skull

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by parkerfill: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
KevMitnick:
Desperation is the call for abuse
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Talk2Bella(f): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2017
When u stare evil in the face, it Stares right back at ya, flashy life, flashy tastes leads to things like these, I tell women it's not about the money but where the money comes from and why's he spending it anyhow.

people like this young man suffer from acute low self esteem, they pretend to be someone they're not in other to get women of higher status fall in love with them, women who fall in love with men like these have big eyes (Ojukokoro) he tells u all these flashy stories spend a few thousands and then the borrowing starts before u realised it's a scam dem don chop u maga.

Anyway I don't see any scam here, she borrowed him money thinking she was investing, hoping for a good return in the guise of marrying someone of affluence connected to the governor

but since we are law abiding citizens, he did scam them, under the guise of marriage and impersonating someone he's not, he should be sued and prosecuted.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by almsofgold: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Promised marriage is the only scam that'll outlive others as far as the ratio of men to women is 7:3. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by jazinogold(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
hmm...see as the guy just dy slay all this slay Queen's with lies!

I know if he had said, he was PMB media aid young brother they will not fall for it!

4 Likes

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Greed. They allowed themselves to be scammed. When you have an excessive desire or insatiable appetite for money, that's what you get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
lols.
seats down well to enjoy the "WEST vs East" bashing spree.
Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by speezyWears: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Na only money e collect?

Make una talk true......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by dbynonetwork: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2017
When it comes to scamming and blood money I give it to the wasterners...

12 Likes

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerian girls and marriage

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Okoyiboz3: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Reminds me of those girls that would refuse sex claiming that it's until wedding night. It's not that they're Virgins, it's just to bait guys.

What guys started doing is that when they say no sex till marriage, guyman would just buy a ring for the babe. That ring is a password that opens everything.

You go do, you go taya.

16 Likes

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
angry flog the young man and free him.if a poor young man approach those useless. thing now,they'll not give him chance. Yhey prefer olorunsogo. neglected surulere.Good for them

1 Like

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
instead of them to stick with that young hustling dude Years ago they were like "I don't date broke guys

now see the end result

5 Likes

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
This news is not adding up at all.

Nowadays people just rush to comment base on the Topic without reading the information therein and ask logical questions.

when report like this comes up we are suppose to learn from it, so that we won't fall victim of similar vice.

just read the information up there.

it reported nothing logical. it sounded as if someone is just out there to tarnish someone else image (Not saying whatever the guy did was right or wrong)

I can remember same Facebook page shared a news about that guy, and someone ask him if that guy was not the same he shared their picture together a while ago

Don't just read up things online and start judging and raising tribal abuses, this same act is one of the factor responsible the current state of our country.

Not all what you read online is genuine ,

Read and think.

3 Likes

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by Archangel15: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

She thinks that time is no more on her side so she got to meet up,just landed directly into a marriage scam,desperado Lady you tried sha

The word Marriage can bring out the hidden foolishness and stupidity in Some Ladies,the little sense in their brain will disappear leaving an empty Skull

Well said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos by superjaks(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Ladies can be desperate ehh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Vehicles, Bullet Proof Jeeps (Photos) / Obituary: Burial Of Ope Bademosi Murdered By His Cook In Lagos Announced / Nigerian Man Stabs His Roommate Dead In Philippines Because Of N29k (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.