Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? (1013 Views)

15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. / Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by promise10: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
In creation, the bible says that God created man before woman. And the bible says that God did this for a purpose, which is for the reason of companionship and procreation.

Now I have to ask atheistic evolutionists some questions.

How did female and male sex first occurred?

How did the need for male and female sex occurred?

What is the probability of male sex and female sex occurring by chance and being a perfect fit for procreation? Is that not an intelligent design?

My bible tells me that God created male and female for a purpose, now how did it happen that something occurred by chance and becomes a perfect purposeful fit for procreation?

How did the idea of marriage existed?
Other animals don't get married to each other, how come we get married to each other? How did the need first existed?

Please answer these questions with fact, no abuse!
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
OK Bump no abuse
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Emusan(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
promise10:
In creation, the bible says that God created man before woman. And the bible says that God did this for a purpose, which is for the reason of companionship and procreation.

What is the probability of male sex and female sex occurring by chance and being a perfect fit for procreation? Is that not an intelligent design?

My bible tells me that God created male and female for a purpose, now how did it happen that something occurred by chance and becomes a perfect purposeful fit for procreation?

Other animals don't get married to each other, how come we get married to each other? How did the need first existed?

Their best answer will be "we don't know"
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Akin1212(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
promise10:

You did not post this too with facts. So what facts are you looking for?
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Hier(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Akin1212:

You did not post this too with facts. So what facts are you looking for?

Everything a programmer designed or built was a program, but yet he can not do one thing, become a program

why he's designed to be subjective, not objective

Everything a sculptor sculpted was from wood, yet the sculptor can not do one thing, become a wood

why, he's not wired to be a wood

What an imagination
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
The evolution of a thing doesn't make much sense to me, too many questions attached to how we all got here but evolution isn't the best answer in my opinion. Like the question the OP asked, it is very valid, how did the water body evolved into various water bodies we have now? The numerous green lives existing today. Which water body first came into being? The first tree, flower, bird? All of these just came about as a result of a random big bang grin
I'd need more faith to believe in big bang and evolution than to believe in God.
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by wirinet(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Emusan:

Their best answer will be "we don't know"

And your own best answer is "God did it".

2 Likes

Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Akin1212(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hier:

Everything a programmer designed or built was a program, but yet he can not do one thing, become a program

why he's designed to be subjective, not objective

Everything a sculptor sculpted was from wood, yet the sculptor can not do one thing, become a wood

why, he's not wired to be a wood

What an imagination

Okay, fine if you want to use the programmer and program analogy. I'm good with that.

1. But, what can you say about this program(the world and everything it contains), is it a good program written by a good programmer?

2. And if the programmer and the sculptor cannot turn to a program and sculpture respectively, are you saying it cannot do EVERYTHING?

3. If it is not wired to do these things, are you saying it has limitations?
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Akin1212(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
classicB:
The evolution of a thing doesn't make much sense to me, too many questions attached to how we all got here but evolution isn't the best answer in my opinion. Like the question the OP asked, it is very valid, how did the water body evolved into various water bodies we have now? The numerous green lives existing today. Which water body first came into being? The first tree, flower, bird? All of these just came about as a result of a random big bang grin
I'd need more faith to believe in big bang and evolution than to believe in God.

Can you even define evolution? People like you are the ones making the whites label us low IQ humans.

A secondary school student who understands evolution would slap you hard for writing all these nonsense.
Imagine your question, how did water bodies evolve into the water bodies we have now? That's stinks of ignorance.

For learning purpose, read attentively.

Evolution is the change in heritable characteristics over successive generations of a particular population.

Now, we are talking about living things evolving, but because your IQ is low, very low, you think water which is non-living also undergoes evolution.

I hope you are not a teacher? It will be shameful if someone like you teaches.

When you are using faith, you will not develop your mind. You don't need faith where evolution is concerned. You need to read about it it comprehensively and understand it.

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Akin1212:

Can you even define evolution? People like you are the ones making the whites label us low IQ humans.

A secondary school student who understands evolution would slap you hard for writing all these nonsense.
Imagine your question, how did water bodies evolve into the water bodies we have now? That's stinks of ignorance.

For learning purpose, read attentively.

Evolution is the change in heritable characteristics over successive generations of a particular population.

Now, we are talking about living things evolving, but because your IQ is low, very low, you think water which is non-living also undergoes evolution.

I hope you are not a teacher? It will be shameful if someone like you teaches.

When you are using faith, you will not develop your mind. You don't need faith where evolution is concerned. You need to read about it it comprehensively and understand it.
Going by this i suppose you're one of those people that have an ardent believe in a big bang. The reason why you and people like you believe so is because the white man said so grin how funny! And you must have a high IQ. I don't owe you an explanation to why I can't wrap my head around big bang or evolution at least not yet.
So a random big bang just occurred out of nowhere, and in million years we have the various living and non living things, then along the line evolution came and started changing the living things heritable characteristics cheesy
If you don't understand my post lemme clarify you.
Which animal evolved into fish? Then did this fish started evolving into various other fishes we have now? Or is it safe to say the species of fish we have today existed singularly and started evolving into more complex fish of same specie? This question applies to all living things. Like the local dog evolved into the various ones we see today? or they existed singularly as various types bfr undergoing evolution. And no I didn't say water evolved, I only said water bodies I.e animals and plants living in water. My question applies to plants too. Pardon my low IQ tho angry

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Akin1212(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
classicB:

Going by this i suppose you're one of those people that have an ardent believe in a big bang. The reason why you and people like you believe so is because the white man said so grin how funny! And you must have a high IQ. I don't owe you an explanation to why I can't wrap my head around big bang or evolution at least not yet.

You see, hanty, the problem is that you are always looking for what to believe. Speaking of believing, I suppose it was the white missionaries who brought the idea of a monotheistic god and Jesus, it's in history

On the other hand, I did not believe in big bang theory, I know it is a possible way of explaining how we got here by the knowledge I have in sciences. I am a biochemist, a scientist and not a believer. You see the difference between you and me?

classicB:

So a random big bang just occurred out of nowhere, and in million years we have the various living and non living things, then along the line evolution came and started changing the living things heritable characteristics cheesy
If you don't understand my post lemme clarify you.

Is this the way you see it? No wonder you are looking to believing in evolution and the big bang. I am not surprised people like you believe that a spirit just exists out of nowhere, then he started waving his spiritual hands and saying let there be this, let there be that, and out of nowhere, everything came to be, without building blocks or anything. grin grin

Kudos to you hanty, you have no rights of speaking about evolution and the big bang if that is your explanation of how we came to be.

You know what's funny? You actually believed the ridiculous story that a god just existed out of nowhere and started waving hands, but it is very hard for you to believe a more theoretical and practical theory as big bang and evolution

classicB:

Which animal evolved into fish? Then did this fish started evolving into various other fishes we have now? Or is it safe to say the species of fish we have today existed singularly and started evolving into more complex fish of same specie? This question applies to all living things. Like the local dog evolved into the various ones we see today? or they existed singularly as various types bfr undergoing evolution. And no I didn't say water evolved, I only said water bodies I.e animals and plants living in water. My question applies to plants too. Pardon my low IQ tho angry

This is a ridiculous question, you obviously think evolution is saying that every animal evolved into one another. Let me ask you a very important question, who taught you or explain the theory of evolution to you? The person has done a very bad job.

Every species has a common ancestor which were formed by teleonomy from other ancestors/specie. Read about evolution sister and stop showing ignorance online. I don't mind your low IQ though, it doesn't mean you're useless completely.
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by DeSepiero(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
promise10:

Unnecessary question.
Just like asking you Christian "which did God create first Dog or Goat?".
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by butterflyl1on: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeSepiero:

Unnecessary question.
Just like asking you Christian "which did God create first Dog or Goat?".

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

Keep looking for dog and goat.
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Akin1212:

You see, hanty, the problem is that you are always looking for what to believe. Speaking of believing, I suppose it was the white missionaries who brought the idea of a monotheistic god and Jesus, it's in history

On the other hand, I did not believe in big bang theory, I know it is a possible way of explaining how we got here by the knowledge I have in sciences. I am a biochemist, a scientist and not a believer. You see the difference between you and me?

Is this the way you see it? No wonder you are looking to believing in evolution and the big bang. I am not surprised people like you believe that a spirit just exists out of nowhere, then he started waving his spiritual hands and saying let there be this, let there be that, and out of nowhere, everything came to be, without building blocks or anything. grin grin

Kudos to you hanty, you have no rights of speaking about evolution and the big bang if that is your explanation of how we came to be.

You know what's funny? You actually believed the ridiculous story that a god just existed out of nowhere and started waving hands, but it is very hard for you to believe a more theoretical and practical theory as big bang and evolution

This is a ridiculous question, you obviously think evolution is saying that every animal evolved into one another. Let me ask you a very important question, who taught you or explain the theory of evolution to you? The person has done a very bad job.

Every species has a common ancestor which were formed by teleonomy from other ancestors/specie. Read about evolution sister and stop showing ignorance online. I don't mind your low IQ though, it doesn't mean you're useless completely.
Lols
You didn't have to insult me. You sound pained tho and you didn't answer my question
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by Akin1212(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
classicB:

Lols
You didn't have to insult me. You sound pained tho and you didn't answer my question

Madam, walahi it's painful I don't know how to insult people. I answered your question, it's teleonomy. I will not explain it to you, please read it up.
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by DeSepiero(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

Keep looking for dog and goat.

You couldn't make sense of it abi?
Sorry...
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by butterflyl1on: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeSepiero:

You couldn't make sense of it abi?
Sorry...

There was no sense to be made. Your question was redundant. Sorry.
Re: EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? by DeSepiero(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
butterflyl1on:

There was no sense to be made. Your question was redundant. Sorry.

That still buttresses my point; its as redundant as the question in the original post. You no cool down you for see am.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Akan Weeks Tagged Satanist For Moving Ordination To Abak After 60 Dead / Rccg Sunday School Manual ( Sunday, 2nd April 2017) / Jesus And The Kingdom That Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.