Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." (51970 Views)

"Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round / Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Hungry bloggers on the loose. y dnt they post the full transcript of the message rather than cherry pick clauses that fit their agenda. It's cool to get the context within which he made such a statement.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Bsc:
Food is Food... sex is not food..
mean while, the individual bringing up all this from the camp, did he/she actually went to seek God or went to cover news at the on going redemption camp?
this thread and the other threads about Pastor Adeboye shows some elements of franlance/ameebo invaded this year's convention. You can't be on that ground @ the same time keep posting on the net every now and then. I doubt if the source of this gbeborun really went to seek the face of God in the first place. I wonder what he/she will say he gained. Lets' these sex addicted people get married and ask them how far abt their sex life after 2yrs, he/she would be tired of sex IF he/she is not under spell o. Ask a married couple, they know better.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by vally68: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Something is really wrong with ur head.. foolish statement from an ignorant individual. He's in camp revitalising His soul nd some foolish crap is coming to make nasty report here. Better get delivered before it's too late for you.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by iykedare(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2016
rheether:
I want it everyday.

Please reserve something for your husband.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by wirinet(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2016
hadaydhollarpo:

this thread and the other threads about Pastor Adeboye shows some elements of franlance/ameebo invaded this year's convention. You can't be on that ground @ the same time keep posting on the net every now and then. I doubt if the source of this gbeborun really went to seek the face of God in the first place. I wonder what he/she will say he gained. Lets' these sex addicted people get married and ask them how far abt their sex life after 2yrs, he/she would be tired of sex IF he/she is not under spell o. Ask a married couple, they know better.
Whish one consign you? The married sex addicted people ask you or pastor adeboye for epp? People should face their own lives, instead of worrying about another people's life.
So how many times a married man should sleep with his wife is now the subject of a sermon at RCCG? Na wah o. Adeboye should kuku give sermon on the types of styles a man should use on his wife.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by babdap: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2016
rheether:
I want it everyday.
your deliverance is around the corner.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by obontami: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
Chai! Rip to her warehouse ooo cry

Gerrrout angry
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2016
obontami:

Gerrrout angry
Sharaaaaap angry
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by madridsta007(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2016
sommy03:
The last time I checked, this mannequin was a pastor not a politician... why lie to get popularity. face your followers na

lol.

Do you realise that he was speaking to his members at an RCCG organised convention? Or are you just a busybody?
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by wirinet(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2016
madridsta007:

lol.

Do you realise that he was speaking to his members at an RCCG organised convention? Or are you just a busybody?
So he was advicing his members how, when and where to have sex? Can you show biblical references which gives him such authority?
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by berbz(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Has pastor Adeboye forgotten that not all men are equal, he should not judge anybody that can't do without sex for a day. He is suppose to preach d word of God not ridicule.

Some pastors ehn...
And some people will back him .
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by obontami: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
Sharaaaaap angry
Sho'tun ti bere ?
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Pylony(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2016
Hahaha! See how some boys just dey vex, they don't want to be tag with the situation they always engage in every other Night like watchmen.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2016
obontami:

Sho'tun ti bere ?

heheheheh
Baba werey. How is you ke? Gist me, bawoni friday night nah? Se o rock e?
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Bsc:
mean while, the individual bringing up all this from the camp, did he/she actually went to seek God or went to cover news at the on going redemption camp?

I wonder why someone is reporting every single sentence said by the pastor.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by obontami: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh
Baba werey. How is you ke? Gist me, bawoni friday night nah? Se o rock e?

Sheymi ni baba weyrey

Oo ni respect

Ode ni e
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Maxvasia(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Truth hurts. Hurt breeds frustration, and frustration breeds aggression. Let the dead bury their dead. Continue being a puppet of this impostor, u hia?
foladara777:

Abegii... If u want to be foolish, u don't need to advertise on forums like these... D man said anyone who can't go a day without sex needs deliverance... What exactly is ur problem with that statement?? Ehn?? Or h are saying a person who can't go a day without sex is perfectly normal?? Even in enlightened climes, they admit sex addiction is an abnormality and they encouraged them to see psychiatrists... Or are u one of those people who can't do without sex?? I won't be surprised coz itz like u are thinking with d wrong part of your body.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Maxvasia(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks for acknowledging the fact that i speak the truth. Cos u acknowledge it tru the aggression that u show. And its frustration that breeds aggression.
Sirmuel1:

He is successful in his own field, instead of abusing someone's father, try to do something reasonable with your life.

Thank you!
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2016
sammhi:
when a man loses his ability for self control ..then something is wrong
the difference between Man and Animals is self control . Animals do not have inhibition , man does!
so the G.O is saying a man/woman should be able to self control.period
so wetin u con dey tok now?
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2016
obontami:

Sheymi ni baba weyrey

Oo ni respect

Ode ni e
mumu
Be nice for once undecided
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by ajealadick(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2016
Sunofgod:
Pastor - I'm sending my babe to you for deliverance.

[img]http://c3.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=pzt9rs2.jpg[/img]

she does not need him, I would do a better job
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by obontami: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
mumu Be nice for once undecided
Shey won ti bere voting mr. Nairaland ??
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by 0ubenji(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2016
The very day daddy G.O. Says

"any1 who reads the bible too much and goes to fellowship always, dropping offering and Tithe 2much. Prays for miracle 2much and forgets he/she has to work. That person shud be brought For deliverance coz religion is not food"

That very day henceforth, I'd bcum a devout RCCG member.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2016
obontami:

Shey won ti bere voting mr. Nairaland ??
Yes oo. Vizkiz ni o wink
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by obontami: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
Yes oo. Viz kiz ni o wink
I just voted for fynestboi tongue grin
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by menxer: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Jazzlite:
Jehovah loves you.

It's not your place to say who Jehovah loves, show that YOU love.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by nizetee: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Bsc:

Food is not sex. To eat daily is also an obsession abi? If you can eat daily, eat. If you can fck daily fck. What is obsession here?

Food is Not sex. Sex is not food. Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without food For deliverance grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by nizetee: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2016
rheether:
I want it everyday.

Nice one nice lady. Sex s a good exercise.

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
obontami:

I just voted for fynestboi tongue grin
undecided

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Daolif: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2016
thanks to education tho
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2016
waiting for his next "decree" lol I no fit laff abeg
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by orisa37: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2016
That obsession brought us to this point. And certify us all as sons and daughters of Eve. And when we know Jesus, we become Sons and Daughters of Mary and God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.