Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

We Need A Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We Need A Graphics Designer (1042 Views)

7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer / Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! / What Should Be The Average Salary For A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Graphics Designer by fundschanger: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello nairaland graphic designers .my first post in this section. I respect your time so I will make this as short as possible. I just setup a new team (record label) we will be producing our first song next week Tuesday. It has always been my dream to setup this group.. so we will be needing graphic designers to work with us.. who we take care of our graphic works.
At the moment I currently need a nice logo for the label. The name of the label is "STONE BOYS RECORDS" so you creative minds would tell you what you can do with that. Thanks you can hit me on whatsapp 09070877819
Re: We Need A Graphics Designer by ChynoBEATS: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2016
fundschanger:
Hello nairaland graphic designers .my first post in this section. I respect your time so I will make this as short as possible. I just setup a new team (record label) we will be producing our first song next week Tuesday. It has always been my dream to setup this group.. so we will be needing graphic designers to work with us.. who we take care of our graphic works.
At the moment I currently need a nice logo for the label. The name of the label is "STONE BOYS RECORDS" so you creative minds would tell you what you can do with that. Thanks you can hit me on whatsapp 09070877819

I've got one who works with Dynamix Tv ...
Re: We Need A Graphics Designer by Adeinfo: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2016
I can recommend one for you. they currently work Movich records and also handle their social media pages for them. you will love their premium designs and services. visit their website or check them on behance.net/ adexinfo www.facebook.com/adexinfo or see their instagram page @adexinfo . I recommend them for peeps. they handle projects for Coca-cola NBC and other brands.

(1) (Reply)

Your Look-alike Toons! See For Yourself / Share Your Infinix/samsung Xpen/spen Art Here / Photoshop Help Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.