Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,242 members, 7,953,913 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Hello House - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hello House (1062 Views)

Hello! Please Take Minute To Check Out My Designs / Hello, Please I Need A Good Camera To Shoot A Prank Video. / Hello To All Naira Lander Graphics Artist. I Have A Strong Passion For Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2017
SEUN! SEUN!! SEUN!!! How many times have called your name.
I don't know what qualities you use to choose your mods but I am sure intelligence is not of them.
Your supermoderator dominik is as unintelligent and senseless as it gets. She acts basically on her emotions and what she feels is 'right'. I am pretty sure logic reasoning is some pretty rigorous/difficult process for her to undergo.
This witch banned my baby brother's ar.se for 10 years( he's deactivated tho) because some bimbo accused him of being a scammer with absolute no proof whatever. I think your mods need some education on NECESSITY and SUFFICIENCY in proving a case.
Demoderators should not be chosen based on the number of posts/topics they've made or by how long they have been online.
I think an iq test should be administered to your mods.
You can try http://iqnavi.net or www.iqhaven.com or www.nicologic.fr
Like I said look into dominiqe's case.
I intentionally misspelt her names.
Thank you
Re: Hello House by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2017
nysot:
You don carry your scam skill come here. Timonski/blackbolt/vanceastro/slickboy444. You are now claiming big bro on top your own head again.
Just negodu

Cc: dominiqe, ifyalways, blank
swerve please
Re: Hello House by nysot(f): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Slickboy444:

swerve please
It won't work. Change your way scammer. You are still young to do something meaningful with your life.
By the way,how come you are still in 200level since 2014. FRAUDSTER.
Go and die

Cc:ifyalways
Re: Hello House by DesignAssasin(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
We have no reason fighting each other over unnecessary issues. It's a small world does not mean you can trek from Abuja to lagos.

Please Seun, look into the matter and settle it for both parties.

Thanks
Re: Hello House by blank(f): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2017
@nysot. Good one. Let's see what new moniker he will come up with.

1 Like

Re: Hello House by nysot(f): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
blank:
@nysot. Good one. Let's see what new moniker he will come up with.
Abi o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rate These Artworks Of A Beginner Created With Illustrator / In Need Of Photoshop And Illustrator / 9mobile Photography Competition 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.