Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Come And See The Method I Used To Get My Google Adsense Approved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Come And See The Method I Used To Get My Google Adsense Approved (389 Views)

How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / Please How Can Place My Google Adsense In The Middle Of My Post Please / Approving My Google Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See The Method I Used To Get My Google Adsense Approved by oladeledave: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Google Adsense is one of the many ways you can get to monetize your website. Google Adsense also provides the platform where you can get to monetize your website search bar, Android apps and games. It is one of the coolest ways to make money online, and if you also want to talk about making money blogging online Adsense is the way to go. There are lots of Adsense alternatives that you can also opt for should in case you have a hard time getting Adsense approval. There are also some other ad networks you can combine with Adsense just to increase revenue on your site. Infolinks is an Adsense alternative, and it can also work with Adsense on your website.

Basic Requirements for Google Adsense Approval

1. Your website or blog should be at least six months old, newly created blogs from Europe, Canada, and the USA gets accepted almost immediately. However, you can also get it approved in less than six months if you are from other part of the world. I got mine approved in less than six months, and your website needs to look professional and compact.

2. During the six months period, get some quality content up on your site adsense alternatives, adsense approval, google adsense, approval adsense account, adsense, and get some organic traffic. Apply some SEO strategies and create SEO optimized pages.

3. Google frowns at adult content, and you should not have adult content on your website or blog, and you should not also link to an adult website or one containing adult content.

4. Your site should not contain copyrighted pictures, I have seen so many people use copyrighted pictures on their website. Apart from the fact that Google doesn’t like that, it looks unprofessional. Ensure you have copyrights to all images on your website or blog. You should not also have videos, links that violate Google guidelines and policies.

SEE MORE HERE : http://www.techybloggers.com/2016/08/04/how-to-get-an-approved-google-adsense-account/

Re: Come And See The Method I Used To Get My Google Adsense Approved by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice one!

(1) (Reply)

See The Blog I Just Created. / 3 Naija Adsense For Sale @ 25k Each / Nigeria Google Adsense Account Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.