Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (11385 Views)

How To Verify My Adsense Pin From Nigeria / It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by joseph6071: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Good day nairalanders, I am a youtuber, currently running the page 'daily happenings', YouTube send a pin to me for some time now, but I don't have a P.O box, please can someone who have had experience help me out...Thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by joseph6071: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Simply go to the post office that's around the Address you filled out
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Mcsenior(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Following
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Flexherbal(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
Simply go to the post office that's around the Address you filled out
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by VictorAJ(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2017
What Address did Google send the Mail to?

joseph6071:
Good day nairalanders, I am a youtuber, currently running the page 'daily happenings', YouTube send a pin to me for some time now, but I don't have a P.O box, please can someone who have had experience help me out...Thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by ladeb: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2017
send it to me
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Admin1992: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Latest Tips To Increase Your Google AdSense Earnings Cpc
http://www.naijaadvance.com.ng/2017/10/latest-tips-to-increase-your-google.html
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Admin1992: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Admin1992: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2017
How To Earn Up To 500$ A Month Via Freelancing With Iproo.net
http://www.naijaadvance.com.ng/2017/10/how-to-earn-up-to-500-month-via.html
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by hollawaley2: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2017
i also had problem with my 3 channels pin. currently battling with the third one right now, am waiting for this last pin to come and just verify my adsense with my bank statement cos thats how i did my 2 adsense accts. I also went to the post office to get my pin only to be told that it has not arrived that they haven't seen anything with my address on it. Fuccking postal service. Each of my accts had to wait 3 month b4 i had to verify them manually. Advice to you is to go to post office, tell em to help you check wella that you'll tip them. And if you didn't receive your pins you'll just have to verify it manually.
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Admin1992: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Am coming
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by jerflakes(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Look for the nearest post office around your address and buy a p.o box

It's usually a 4-digit code

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by akeentech(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by naijahut: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Get this blog tutorialscabal.com for only 6k. Adsense approved

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by uchennaq(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2017
joseph6071:

To make it easier, add your phone number at the end of your house address, it must not be PO.Box. The post office people will call your phone number and you can request them to open the letter and call the pin. I have been doing this on all my verification letters, google, bet365, google buisness etc. I don't go to post office

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by uchennaq(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2017
You don't need a PO Box, use your house address and it must tally with what you used in opening your youtube account. Do google even deliver to PO Box?
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by hollawaley2: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2017
uchennaq:

To make it easier, add your phone number at the end of your house address, it must not be PO.Box. The post office people will call your phone number and you can request them to open the letter and call the pin. I have been doing this on all my verification letters, google, bet365, google buisness etc. I don't go to post office
am telling ya, here in ibadan, they don't call
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by SirLakes: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Read this quick guide

How To Get Your Adsense PIN Delivered To You In Nigeria

Thank me later cool grin
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by maclatunji: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Where do you live? They usually deliver to the address you specified unless you live in a remote place.

If after 7 weeks you don't get it, request for a new one and use an address where you know people receive letters regularly.
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by puma90: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2017
cnt they send it to your gmail shebi na pin
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2017
In my own case, I went to the post office in the town which address I used, on getting there I asked if they saw anything envelope sent by Google, the young lady there told me she has not seen anything like that.

I begged her to let me search and she agreed, lo and behold, I saw mine with 4 other persons,

My advice to you is to do as I did.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by uchennaq(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2017
maclatunji:
Where do you live? They usually deliver to the address you specified unless you live in a remote place.

If after 7 weeks you don't get it, request for a new one and use an address where you know people receive letters regularly.
They sometimes don't have enough letter to deliver. My house address is in Owerri, Prefab to be precise but I work and stay in Lagos smiley
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by maclatunji: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2017
uchennaq:
They sometimes don't have enough letter to deliver. My house address is in Owerri, Prefab to be precise but I work and stay in Lagos smiley

Use Lagos address. It is ludicrous to use an Owerri address when you reside in Lagos.
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by maclatunji: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2017
puma90:
cnt they send it to your gmail shebi na pin

They want to confirm your address.
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by olaezebala: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2017
they normally deliver to the address u provide on the adsense set up or info@urwebsite.whatever. I noticed Lagos address get delivered on time compared to other states. SO just relax , it will be delivered
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by tayokem(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Please I want to know how to make money from YouTube. Thx
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by pabostt: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2017
joseph6071:

go to the nearest post office (headquarter to be precise) in your area. That was what someone advised me to do some months ago and it worked. I went there, they collected my number and name and as soon as it arrived, they called me to come and pick it.

If you don't go on time, it may be thrown into dustbin.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2017
joseph6071:

just be patient you will get yours soon. it will definitely get to the address you provided .

Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by Realdeals(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Do you enter the correct postcode? This is the most common mistake.
Re: How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office by talk2hb1(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
joseph6071:
If you provided your real address, then your pin will will be mailed to the specified address.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Funny Facebook Statuses / Google Adsense Questions : Please Help. / Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.