Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ronaldo,kaka Who Is Better - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldo,kaka Who Is Better (680 Views)

Full Name Of Kaka & Robinho / Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? / Kaka: Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or What;s Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo,kaka Who Is Better by Taiw(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2009
Ronaldo Versus Kaka! Who is better on the pitch?
Re: Ronaldo,kaka Who Is Better by lightwalk(m): 2:50am On Sep 23, 2009
Ronaldo don old, undecided
Re: Ronaldo,kaka Who Is Better by HarryPotter1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
why compare the dudes.at kaka's age, Ronaldo did wonders not 2 talk of now he is heading 4 his retirement.Ronaldo is the best and has more experience than Kaka.u should hve compared Kaka and Robinho at least they are of the same age group.
Re: Ronaldo,kaka Who Is Better by galatico(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
lightwalk:

Ronaldo don old, undecided
You no old pass Ronaldo?

Harry Potter:

why compare the dudes.at kaka's age, Ronaldo did wonders not 2 talk of now he is heading 4 his retirement.Ronaldo is the best and has more experience than Kaka.u should hve compared Kaka and Robinho at least they are of the same age group.

Don't ever compare Kaka with Robinho, Kaka use evrything pass the yeye boy, brain, skill, accuracy, speed, I won't stop I can go on counting until next millenium!!!
Re: Ronaldo,kaka Who Is Better by helenwhite: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2009
RONALDO STILL REMAIN THE BEST
Re: Ronaldo,kaka Who Is Better by iykedare(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
galatico:

You no old pass Ronaldo?

Don't ever compare Kaka with Robinho, Kaka use evrything pass the yeye boy, brain, skill, accuracy, speed, I won't stop I can go on counting until next millenium!!!
abi o
Harry Potter:

so u still dey smoke dat thing wey dey scatter ur tiny brain.mugu

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Vs Messi : And The Winner Is? / Werder Bremen's Marko Marin To Join Chelsea In The Summer. Thoughts? / Hazard Now In London Ahead Of England Friendly Match - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.