Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Abuja Popular Event Promoter/organizer Robbed By Gun Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Popular Event Promoter/organizer Robbed By Gun Men (577 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Blasts Kolo, Music Promoter (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Calls Out Music Promoter / Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Popular Event Promoter/organizer Robbed By Gun Men by ecamzy: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abuja must respected/Reputable event organizer/ promoter was today 5th August robbed by Unknown Gun Men in his Car.

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe who narrated the incident to Supremetv said that " I came back from the bank this afternoon were i went to collect some money to pay up people working for me ahead of my event and packed my car out side were i usually pack it with the money inside the car, within 5 minutes of going into my office to pick up some documents. on my way out i saw my car open and discovered that all the money i went to collect from the bank has been moved from the car.

He also added that he believed that he was followed from the bank by some Professional Car snatchers,cause the way the car was opened and the way the money was moved was so so easy he said.

Remember that Peace Ambassador Agency is headed by Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, the Organizers of Miss Ambassador for Peace Nigeria Most Respected Non Bikini Pageant and are also the owners of Peace Achievers Award an award used to promote global peace and unity.

Peace Ambassador Agency will have the above mentioned events on the 24th September at Sheraton Hotel and tower in Abuja

Source= http://www.supremetv.info/2016/08/breaking-amb-kingsley-amafibe-abuja.html

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Unified New Data Plan / Photos:comedian Prince White Take Selfie With Rochas Okorocha And Others / Agbani Darego Stuns In A Fulani Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.