Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale - Fashion (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale (95330 Views)

Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Dygeasy(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Teespice:
congratulations fynestboi.

dygeasy, time to rest.
I'm telling you.

Looking forward to a real sleep tonight. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations Fynestboi, I'm so happy for you. My first time voting for anyone here and it was really worth it coz the one I voted for turned out the winner smiley.
Congratulations Iamkingzlee, Vizkiz, Falconey, Photoshoot and others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by AbuMikey(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats Fynesboi. You were really deserving of the crown.

Iamkingzlee, You did well, it was a battle well fought.

Vizkiz, Honestly, You made the contest interesting for all of us. I say, You've done immensely well.

Falconey, Bros, You too much. The Persistency and Self believe. Great job sire.

Photoshoot, Oga, You are the official "Leciester City" of this contest. Bringing Upsets, till the finals.. Great job Bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Thanks bro
congratulations cheesy grin wink
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Maxi112: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:
Well, according to my Counting, which was achieved via the aid of foreign observers....

The result is as follows!!

1) Wizkid Vizkiz

2) Photo Shop Shoot

3) IamKingzlee

4) Falcao Falconey

5) Finestboi

6) Maxi112 cheesy
zero humour cheesy grin why not first spot
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by photoshoot(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Twaci:
Wow! This is wonderful! cheesy.

Photoshoot.... I can't believe u got here. But then, with this humility and perseverance wrapped around u, I knew u would go places. Keep it up dear and congrats.

Thanks twaci... kiss

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by photoshoot(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
AbuMikey:
Congrats Fynesb.oi. You were really deserving of the crown.

Iamking.zlee, You did well, it was a battle well fought.

Viz.kiz, Honestly, You made the contest interesting for all of us. I say, You've done immensely well.

Falcon.ey, Bros, You too much. The Persistency and Self believe. Great job sire.

Photosh.oot, Oga, You are the official "Leciester City" of this contest. Bringing Upsets, till the finals.. Great job Bro.

Lol, thanks boss, e just be say Leicester carry trophy grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats to you all, you're all winners and this was fair play

Iamkingzlee, my candidate. Although you didn't win, you came this far. Nice one grin

Photoshoot, you just joined in June 2016 and against all odds, you beat the more popular contestants to the top 5 spot.

Falconey even with the whole okada and borrowed car insults, you still ended up as the 3rd runner up, shaming all your haters grin

For the rest of the winners, fynestboi, you truly deserve the crown. Vizkiz, with all the controversies trailing you, you still emerged as the top 3.

Congratulations guys, you all did well grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Mimisboygreat: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2016
U say? abegi tell me who win o jare! fynestboi? chie!!!!! *pulls my clothes and starts running around n.aked* grin grin grin congrats mr fynestboi! nothing do u bro. congrats to the other contestants,becos u didn't win doesn't mean u were not goodlooking or intellectually upgraded, you'all were awesome! weldone everybody and congrats again to fynestboi!
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by anigbajumo(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2016

Congratulations king fynestboi,u truely deserve it............

Well-done tonybarcanista,saintsamurai and all barca fans that heed to the voice nd vote the right man.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations to u GUYS
Fynestboi
Iamkingzlee
Vizkiz
PHOTOSHOOT FALCONEY Y'all deserve what you get BRO ONE LOVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Anugod(f): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats Fynestboi! Throughout my voting history on Nairaland, I've never voted a loser cool
All the people I always vote for at finalists end up as WINNERS! cheesy

I'm so happy and proud of myself grin grin

*pops up collar* cool

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Donpoker9(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2016
papindinho:
[b][size=13pt]

I, Papinx/Papindinho use this medium to appreciate all nairalanders for taking teamfynestboi to its nirvana...

Let me specially acknowledge the efforts of all members of the TeamFynestboi, starting from Agarawu23, LadyF, Layooluwa, Neyoor, Ariyke, Aminat508, Odunharry, Eleniyan15, Ladivva, Tolexander, LordScent, Miscellaneous, Fattbabakay to Ishilove (respect ma), Lezz (You said it boss... I am grateful), Jarus (Great Ife cheesy), honeydear, DesChyko, SweetieConstie, TheGoodJoe, SAINTSAMURAI , Mufutau55 (Hajji), not forgetting Maxi112, Sexytemi, Onstelly, Emperorlee1, Donpoker9, Creamish, Missmossy, Sexychocho, SlimAdenike, Njuwo (comedian of life), FrancisTony, Angeldepedro, TonyeBacarnista (boss nla) and so many others who have contributed in one way or the other to the success marked today.

I can't forget the effort of a pseudo - Teammate, Fabz... Thank you for your votes and all.. tongue

It was not a smooth ride but with God and you all, all became nothing but a cinch. We fought valiantly during the nomination and that didn't end throughout the voting periods. And of course, it may not end for some time. But I am certain that whatever comes our way, we shall overcome.

Thank you all....

[/size][/b]

congrats once again

Mr fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2016
And finally a mod wins. I wonder why his supporters were so blind to a normal Nl rule and still voted him. I wonder why he played dirty sef and kept deleting threads and pages for his own favour. Congratulations to wayoo.... All hail Nigeria wia anything and everything goes.

Now fynestboy will be like dix.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by zicoraads: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations Fynestboi and every other contestant that made it this far or not.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Tommfrench(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Fynestboi:
[size=18pt]That I still have the strength to type at this moment is nothing but a manifest of divine favour and undaunted supports of all... I thank God for the success.

This will be brief but I believe, even an epistle can't capture how elated I am that nairalanders voted and their votes countedly count...

I shall not fail you.

Thank you all for your supports.
[/size]

CONGRATULATIONS BRO

REIGN TIGHT smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Teespice(f): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Dygeasy:
I'm telling you.
Looking forward to a real sleep tonight. cheesy
well done.
despite all the controversy you still pulled this off.
kudos to you and your team.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Special congratulations to Iamkingzlee and Vizkiz and to everyone. Oluwa is truly involved. Hlmake sure u both take your prices. U deserve it kiss kiss kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by mjswthrt(f): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
thesuave10:

You said it. Mjswthrt = Michael Jackson swthrt?? grin tongue
maryjane abeg
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by BARRIKADE: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Tommfrench:
CONGRATULATIONS BRO
REIGN TIGHT smiley
Like you reigned tight?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Ghydyon(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
And finally a mod wins. I wonder why his supporters were so blind to a normal Nl rule and still voted him. I wonder why he played dirty sef and kept deleting threads and pages for his own favour. Congratulations to wayoo.... All hail Nigeria wia anything and everything goes.

Now fynestboy will be like dix.

Please try to borrow some sense at least even on a Sunday morning or better still pray to God for sense....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by iamkingzlee(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Special congratulations to Iamkingzlee and Vizkiz and to everyone. Oluwa is truly involved. Hlmake sure u both take your prices. U deserve it kiss kiss kiss wink
Thank you kiss Happy sunday!
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Deejavuu(f): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Thank you kiss Happy sunday!

Congratulations kings wink grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by FreeWorld23: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Ghydyon:

Please try to borrow some sense at least even on a Sunday morning or better still pray to God for sense....
check his history, he is from a particular team grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by AbuMikey(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, thanks boss, e just be say Leicester carry trophy grin

You gave a good show of Yourself.

Ermm, You never buy Graphic Pixels and Lens members and Graphic designers their champagne bottles.

I dey see You since wink tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2016
I vote photoshoot cc nljega
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by iamkingzlee(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Deejavuu:

Congratulations kings wink grin
Deejaaa cheesy I don't seem to find the right words to thank you with. You already know you're the bomb mehn!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by AyamConfidence(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Congrats Fynesboi... How much be my own share from the 50k nah? cool

IamKingzLeee, congrats my biggest boss cool

Vizkiz my main man... Congrats sir

I want to suggest a competition and I trust that it would make sense

Nairaland Womanizer 2016 cheesy cheesy
boss I dey wait for that one ooo
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2016
Go through the post very well. It wasn't written to spite or demean Nigerian guys.
Stop jumping into conclusions
lezz:
You're always wont to make excessive use of the slanted side of your brain.

What was your response to females who opened threads asking young Nigerian ladies not to marry Nigerian men ( hello fabulo.city)?

You kept mute of course, only to jump at threads/post when same portion is served to your gender.

Nauseous sad-sack.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by Deejavuu(f): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Deejaaa cheesy I don't seem to find the right words to thank you with. You already know you're the bomb mehn!!!! kiss kiss

Yeah, I know just waiting to blow!!! cheesy Welcome dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.