Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Make Male& Female Friends - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Make Male& Female Friends (820 Views)

Doyin Brand Concept Present The Search Of A Good And Talented Actors(male,female / Best Male/Female Newscasters/Presenters on Nigerian TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Male& Female Friends by tunexbabe: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
I do not know how to make friends and i do not like it, pls enlighten me on it
Re: How To Make Male& Female Friends by iice(f): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
And it concerns Tv and movies how? undecided

Anyway, be witty and charming. . .if that doesn't work, you can always buy them (people) grin
Re: How To Make Male& Female Friends by lightwalk(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2009
Keep a broad smiling receptive interested face always. You will get loads of them till you get tired. Look at someone longer than normal and the person will feel he knew you from somewhere. cheesy
Re: How To Make Male& Female Friends by iice(f): 3:29am On Sep 23, 2009
I just remembered a movie. . .How to loose friends and Alienate people cheesy tongue
Re: How To Make Male& Female Friends by lightwalk(m): 4:36am On Sep 23, 2009
@iice, do you have a download link for that stuff. I've seen it somewhere before. Is it like the HeartBreak Kid?
Re: How To Make Male& Female Friends by iice(f): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2009
Re: How To Make Male& Female Friends by HarryPotter1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
wetin concern making friends and TV/Movie section na wa o for dis post sef.if u want 2 learn just go 2 Dating and hooking section in Romance u will find an answer there.gud luck.
Re: How To Make Male& Female Friends by soki2ng(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
iice:

Torrent or what?
This is what i could find

The rar file is password protected.
get the password

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me All About Mytv / Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History / The Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.