Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History (822 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2009
The worst movie in Nollywood history goes to "My Body My Soul", That movie is utter garbage, Please don't waste your time watching it because of Ramsey Nuoah, It's utter crap. angry
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by SisiKill1: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hmmm, this is a toughie. It's between All of them and Every single one but i'll go with Every Single Nollywood movie ever made.
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:29am On Nov 26, 2009
Basket Mouth with Monalisa Chinda
Nebukadneza
too many to name.

Sisi_Kill:

Hmmm, this is a toughie. It's between All of them and Every single one but i'll go with Every Single Nollywood movie ever made.
there are a lot of good nollywood movies, stop talking about of your ass tryna diss anything in sight.
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by SisiKill1: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2009
Hmmmm, the last i checked personal opinion is still every human being's right.

Lmao @ talking outta my ass. Gosh I wish my mouth was that small.
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2009
bullshit.
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2009
90% Nollywood movies. esp the english ones

Do we even have horror movies?
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by omar22(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
REAL PLAYER takes the biscuit,
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by Afam4eva(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
The worst is yet to come.
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by SisiKill1: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ The Amaka
Lmfao! Oh you are one of those. My sincere apology. Rotflmao!

@ FL Gator
Oh Ruby Renny. . .This is why you are the sweetest gal on NL. Only 90%? You give 'em way too much credit.

@ Afam
Jeebus what a scary thought! shudders
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by Shola2009(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
lol,
it really is very tough deciding.
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by semid4lyfe(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
It has to be the Funke Akindele film -Jennifer.
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by Afam4eva(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2009
semid4lyfe:

It has to be the Funke Akindele film -Jennifer.

The movie is ok, i just didn't agree with the hype the movie got. It wasn't worth it.
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by naliakar: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
The MR IBU movies
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
even though it was a Ghanaian movie ill say
Sister Cross Your Leg: Ka Na Wan To So

OMG!!! that was one of the dumbest movies i have ever watched. omg. omg. omg!!
and the movie i recently watched with tonto dike, van vicker, jim iyke called "Somewhere in My Heart"
bloody waste of time!
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
naliakar:

The MR IBU movies
noooo oooo, well most of his movies are stupid.
the movie "Mr Ibu" kinda put him on the map, that movie was really funny.
well i think it was Osita Iheme that made it funnier, or else lipsrsealed
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by donjon: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2009
Every single akin & paw paw film ever made was pathetic.
Or maybe i've lost my sense of humour?
wateva!
Re: Crappiest Movie In Nollywood History by mamagee3(f): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
MR IBU is a joke. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Tenant / Online Video Streaming: The Answer To Easy Access For Nigerian Movies? / Get Promo Dstv Now While Stock Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.