Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived (45416 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Rexnegro:
must we always blame the president in Nigeria for everything?he's no sport president alone na...at least there's a minister in charge of sport...if Am pmb i did sack who disgrace this Country Not doing his/her work assigned for accordingly....like You said where's The sport minister?
Minister of sport is in my backyard but I'm sure the president would have jump in if it has to do with Hijab or something related to Mohammed, he would be the minister and same president for that time, infact he would be the manager and cordinator, if not, he would even pack the outfit by himself and travel over there to deliver if provided it is islam sport festival. I trust my president, even boko haram are pardon for shouting Allah abi wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by youngsahito(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
They don't even have Nigeria flag to wave to the people... which way naija
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by lordyugo: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Emmatdayo:
u just sit there and talk like smone who didn't pass through primary skull,who is incharge of the olympic team? No be NOC. Is it the direct responsibility of the president?,when there re other pressing and more important matters to attend to. Wat is the work of NOC if the president is to take responsibility for the olympic team.

Ur mate they rio dey represent their country, u dey here dey kill ur self of hatred, mumu

when u appoint some1 incompetent its natural u take the blame.so d question should be directed bak to u
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by emmkeffs(f): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Emmatdayo:
u just sit there and talk like smone who didn't pass through primary skull,who is incharge of the olympic team? No be NOC. Is it the direct responsibility of the president?,when there re other pressing and more important matters to attend to. Wat is the work of NOC if the president is to take responsibility for the olympic team.

Ur mate they rio dey represent their country, u dey here dey kill ur self of hatred, mumu

agree. its only in Nigeria that the president must talk on everything. from pure water issue to local market issue. probably brain reset Nigerians. grin
Emmatdayo:

agree. its only in Nigeria that the president must talk on everything. from pure water issue to local market issue. probably brain reset Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by kraftykc(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2016
abdurrazaq:
Nigeria once play a football match with tracksuit trousers cut with scissors. What is left in our memory is the victory and not the outfit.
Even if they wear Secondary school uniform, what matters most is their performance.
Hopefully, these delays, errors and ill-preparedness will spur the team to attain greater heights

I hope you said the said during the last administration's failures and embarrassing moments. If you didn't...well I don't want to call names but it does speak well of anyone's character to speak from both sides of the mouth at once.
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by ebereokey(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2016
I can't trust Buhari government again since when the lost the original budget so many things is missing..One day we will wake and find that Nigeria is missing..Biafra n's get ready
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Emmatdayo:

what are the pressing issues he is attending to that u have benefitted from since elected? just mention one thing.... was he not the one that appoint them all? when will u start using ur brain to think my guy? I have warned u countless times,stop using ur anus to think... let's c if he will probe here cos he is good at probing.... fucking government
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by virginchaser(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ashez:
This is becoming embarrassing

To who now?

Who knows you there?
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by Ashez: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
virginchaser:

To who now?

Who knows you there?
Seriously my brother, I dont even know why I should be getting embarrassed for some set of fellows that dont have a bit of shame. All they know is the looting language
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by abdurrazaq(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2016
kraftykc:

I hope you said the said during the last administration's failures and embarrassing moments. If you didn't...well I don't want to call names but it does speak well of anyone's character to speak from both sides of the mouth at once.
I always try my best to shun hypocrisy. That being said, I don't think there was any embarrassing moment of sports that I blamed on the last administration in here or elsewhere. Whoever is in charge does not matter to me, I TRY to be objective when I criticize or praise and administration.
My point is that such delay can happen to any country but, that should not be our concern rather, the team's performance should be our focus
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by kraftykc(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2016
abdurrazaq:

I always try my best to shun hypocrisy. That being said, I don't think there was any embarrassing moment of sports that I blamed on the last administration in here or elsewhere. Whoever is in charge does not matter to me, I TRY to be objective when I criticize or praise and administration.
My point is that such delay can happen to any country but, that should not be our concern rather, the team's performance should be our focus

This team relied on donations to train, and then relied on charity to travel...

How is that not a cause for concern

But e Don do, I'm not looking to raise issues with the likes of you.
Re: Nigeria wore Tracksuits At Rio Opening Ceremony; Official outfit never arrived by abdurrazaq(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
kraftykc:

This team relied on donations to train, and then relied on charity to travel...
How is that not a cause for concern
But e Don do, I'm not looking to raise issues with the likes of you.
So many Nigerians would be thankful if they ever have access to donations and charity to live normal lives as of today. There are more pressing issues for Nigeria to attend to other than outfits at Olympics opening ceremony. Outfits that cannot even guarantee successful outings.
The likes of whom you raise issues with is not my interest. You are entitled to your opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title / Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.