Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self (865 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Uche Ogbodo New ‘Figure 8 Body’ / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self by rry807: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2016
Last week, I was filming in Abuja and I played the part of a tomboy so I needed to cut my hair to look the part. I have a full hair and I always cut my hair. It is my job and I will do anything I have for it. When the director told me to cut my hair to fit the role better, I did not think twice about it and that was why I did the Mohawk style. Right now, I am producing my movie and I am going to play the part of a blind girl. I will do anything to get into character.

I don’t care what people say about my looks. I get bored with one particular look and if you know me well, I change my looks from time to time and if you do not like it that is your business. I don’t care about what anybody says; I wore the dress that the designer made and the make-up artist worked on my face to sell the product. When I got on the runway, people liked it and they took pictures. That was why I decided to upload it on my Instagram page so that my followers would have a feel of what I did over the weekend.
“Instead of applause, I got comments that I look like a masquerade or I am very dark. I am tired of insulting people on my page. I have a very sharp tongue and if I start to talk, people would say I am rude and I would later have to apologise for it.
What I have learnt about being a celebrity is that you can never satisfy everyone. My career demands that I look different at all times. I am going to post a picture of me as a blind girl and I don’t care what people say,” Ogbodo told Saturday Beats.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/i-cut-my-hair-for-tomboy-movie-role.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self by rry807: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2016
wink wink wink
Re: I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self by Smellymouth: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Who cares?
Re: I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self by Lamzee(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2016
OK
Re: I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2016
Who you epp?
Re: I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self by dannyben5: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Hw e take me....mtchew

Re: I Cut My Hair For Tomboy Movie Role – Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Defends Self by horlamelekan(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2016
undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Turns To Teacher,Spotted In Classroom Teaching Students(Pics) / 20+ Celebrity Photoshop Images By Adekunle Gold [see Photos] / Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.