Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How To Overcome Anxiety Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Overcome Anxiety Disorder (722 Views)

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Social Anxiety Disorder: There Is Way Out (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Anxiety Disorder by syfurian: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2016
A person who suffers from generalized anxiety tends to worry about big and little issues and feels uncomfortable physical symptoms throughout most of the day.

This site will teach you ways to manage many of the symptoms of anxiety, including handling your worries, learning relaxation and breathing skills and the option of using medications. I will not, however, explore the issues in your life that might be causing or increasing your anxiety. Be careful not to simply treat the symptoms and neglect to address some of the stress that might be influencing them. Talk to friend, family members, your minister or rabbi, or a trained mental health professional, if need be.

The most common worries are the small day-to-day concerns, like arriving on time or completing enough projects during the day. Other prominent concerns are health and illness, work or school performance, money and family.

The physical symptoms can include any of those on the chart here.... http://www.syfur.org/2016/08/overcome-anxiety-disorder.html

(1) (Reply)

Pile, Anal Fissures, Hemorrhoids (protrude Anus) & Anus Lump / Health Education: How Glutathione Can Help Improve Fertility In Males / Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.