Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back (51231 Views)

Check If Your Grandfather Is Here? / When Your Grandfather Reincarnate As Your Son (picture) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by buoye1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Grandfather not even father!!!

Mtcheeeeeew.......I'll turn him
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by SaintAlbert53: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Batlan01:
grin grin
Lmfao...grin
ADIEU GRANDPA...Dad would dis-fathergrin immediately if I turn him back..

granpa na joke o..#before mighty slap stamp my cheek
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by andreawills96(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will not try it, will even turn grandma 2
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by onward4life(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Batlan01:
grin grin

If I turn my kids take me pay school fees , approved!!!!!
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Unpredictableme(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Grandfather's way of atoning for his laziness while he was alive. I'll check on grandma too...U never can tell.

That's why i love that song that says "everything na double-double"
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by deekaybeatz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
deb303:
sure why not...nothing can be compared to papa's love and joke...his smile alone is outta this world...although can be annoying sometimes... so yes I will turn him back
See this one o. grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nostradamus: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
la turn la craze!!
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by ahamonyeka(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yess,is it not time for the old man to go and rest?
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Dexema(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
deb303:
sure why not...nothing can be compared to papa's love and joke...his smile alone is outta this world...although can be annoying sometimes... so yes I will turn him back
well done sis Nkechi, well packaged lie, I almost fell for it. grin

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Toosure70: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
That is a good father.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by tunary(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Whosoever it is, I will never turn the person back to life. Just a little consideration because I luv her so much. O n l y
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by habsydiamond(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Go turn am back fast fast cos I no go let him old ghost dey chase me up and down. I prefer to wait on God dan to spend blood money.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by obomobo: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Laffs am going to sing eminem song to him which goes like dis am sorry grandpa, I never meant to hurt u but tonight u hmm hmm hmm um. I go even place his picture in d room next day mayb e fit turn anoda miracle

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
If I'm certain that it's grandpa...then it's my duty to turn him back....it is DUTY, not love, not loyalty, not compulsion, but duty.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by tabaski: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
JohnieWalker:
First of I will pay for the Lamborghini aventador and also do some crazy wise investment then see if grandma also have the grace of turning into money to complete the cycle....Turn ke when I no be turning point
guy u no get chill at all.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by zak07(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2016
habsydiamond:
Go turn am back fast fast cos I no go let him old ghost dey chase me up and down. I prefer to wait on God dan to spend blood money.
this is def not blood money,its ur grandpa remembrace,at 90 he turned for a reason,its time to laolao
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by akoladepeter: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2016
If I change him... I will receive slaps from him.. At least he was useful before he left earth grin grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by eniola82: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Will gladly turn gim into my account and wait for grandma's turn, lol
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by MolarT(m): 1:27am On Aug 07, 2016
If fit slap me if I turn am back. so NO I won't period.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Biospnx(m): 4:26am On Aug 07, 2016
dacovajnr:
Bye Bye Grandfather welcome GrandTurismo Vision grin
I'm wt u. Maserati grandturismo sports ni
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by kenoz(m): 4:38am On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by shevon: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2016
I will make poster immediately boldly expressing "With Gratitude For A Life WELL SPENT"
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by 1miccza: 6:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Christardor:
Poor People Be Like

Says who??
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Shome36(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Igbos and Money?? not surprise at all on your comments
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2016
For me oo. God don do am be dat, and I will rejoice and be glad in him *in Ronkenoly's voice *. wink

Grandpa may you rest in piece
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by nkpommpko(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2016
deb303:
then after you turn him back five minutes later he dies again
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Realist2: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Op you for just wait until this happen first, i don't want to imagine things that i know it will never happen.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by theatre(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2016
You have to prepared for uncertainty in life so that anything that seems doubtful might become something reasonable.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by brajy(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
I won't even think twice. BABA Don go be that nah.... !
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Turn my foot.... Lol... Bye he goes nd safe journey i bade... grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2016
BLOOD MONEY !
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2016
AsoRockz01:
I will first remove the side I suspect to be the heead

Bros grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! / When She Dates Only Cool Guys (photo) / When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (picx) Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.