Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? (2512 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by parisbookaddict(f): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Here is a very simply proof that islamic allah does not exist

Fasting during the month of Ramadan is one of the Five Pillars of Islam.

When fasting, Muslims are required to abstain from food, beverages (including water), and sexual intercourse during daylight hours (from dawn to sunset). Thw gluttony can start aftwr sunset/darkness..

Remember muslims all over the world are asked to fast from sun rise to sunset.

Note that;
Early Muslims in the days of Muhammad kept the fast in a Christian manner: 40 days, and then one month abstaining from meat and milk products as some Christians (catholics, orthdox) do today.

Then Muhammad said it was too hard, and it was revealed to him that daylight fasting would suffice. Accordingly, Ramadan fasting involves abstinence from drink and food, sexual intercourse and, funny enough, cupping glasses (other bans are detailed by the Shariah) from the dawn to the moment when a black thread is indistinguishable from the white one out-of-doors. I.e no daylight.. Then comes the first meal after fasting when you may eat anything you like.

So the scholars of islam and the hadiths being ignorant of longitude and latitudes as well as the shape of the earths impact on day and night give this advice.."a black thread should be indistinguishable from the white one out-of-doors"

Now when Muslims moved to Norway, scotland and countries far up north above the equator and towards the north pole, they encountered 24 hour sunlight- of course Allah did not reveal to his prophet that he created lands of 24 hours daylight..

Interestingly all or part of Ramadan in Norway occurs during the 24 hour daylight time.

So devout muslims realized that they cannot observe Ramadan at that time. So their Imams modify allahs laws and come up with alternative observances to fasting.

Is this not prove that Mohammed made up this fasting rule being ignorant how day and night phenomenon occurs around the world. Allah didnt say hey mohammed , put some caveats because some regions have 24hrs day light..

Mohammed was a false prophet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
You mean this psy*** is still creating topics? Go and answer your questions on other threads first. Clown
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by salauwale(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
There are scientific inaccuracies in most religions the two major ones not excluded. Same way we have inaccuracies in past scientific works based on new found knowledge. Gather more evidence next time if you're gonna accuse someone of fraud.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by truthmans2012: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

When fasting, Muslims are required to abstain from food, beverages (including water), and sexual intercourse during daylight hours (from dawn to sunset). Thw gluttony can start aftwr sunset/darkness..

Note that;
Early Muslims in the days of Muhammad kept the fast in a Christian manner: 40 days, and then one month abstaining from meat and milk products as Christians do today.

Then Muhammad said it was too hard, and it was revealed to him that daylight fasting would suffice. Accordingly, Ramadan fasting involves abstinence from drink and food, sexual intercourse and, funny enough, cupping glasses (other bans are detailed by the Shariah) from the dawn to the moment when a black thread is indistinguishable from the white one out-of-doors. I.e no daylight.. Then comes the first meal after fasting when you may eat anything you like.

So the scholars of islam and the hadiths being ignorant of longitude and latitudes as well as the shape of the earths impact on day and night give this advice.."a black thread should be indistinguishable from the white one out-of-doors"

Now when Muslims moved to Norway, scotland and countries far up north above the equator and towards the north pole, they encountered 24 hour sunlight- of course Allah did not reveal to his prophet that he created lands of 24 hours daylight..

Interestingly all or part of Ramadan in Norway occurs during the 24 hour daylight time.

So devout muslims realized that they cannot observe Ramadan at that time. So their Imams modify allahs laws and come up with alternative observances to fasting.

Is this not prove that Mohammed made up this fasting rule being ignorant how day and night phenomenon occurs around the world. Allah didnt say hey mohammed , put some caveats because some regions have 24hrs day light..

Quite revealing sister !!!

The OP has proved islam to be false, no doubt. But the problem with the muslims is that their God's given intelligence has been taken over by jinns so that they cannot reason normally, otherwise the revelations coming on this platform are more than enough for all muslims to throw away the trash they call the quran.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
truthmans2012:

The OP has proved islam to be false, no doubt. But the problem with the muslims is that their God's given intelligence has been taken over by jinns so that they cannot reason normally, otherwise the revelations coming on this platform are more than enough for all muslims to throw away the trash they call the quran.

Male and female toilet Jinns

2 Likes

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by parisbookaddict(f): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
salauwale:
There are scientific inaccuracies in most religions the two major ones not excluded. Same way we have inaccuracies in past scientific works based on new found knowledge. Gather more evidence next time if you're gonna accuse someone of fraud.

So you agree that the quran is inaccurate scientifically. Please list the scientific inaccuracies in the bible..

Oh i have a tonne of evidence showing flaws in the quran.. look at my past topics..

1 Like

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by parisbookaddict(f): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
truthmans2012:

Its amazing.. from my previous thread full grown muslim adults agreed and defended quranic teachings that invisible male and female jinns attempt to hurt them in the toilet.. its crazy..

1 Like

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by parisbookaddict(f): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
You mean this psy*** is still creating topics? Go and answer your questions on other threads first. Clown

I guess the kabba u worship teaches u to use derogatory language

1 Like

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by truthmans2012: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

When you kneel and bow before an object, no doubt you are worshiping that object. Muslims bow before Kaaba and yet they will tell you they are not worshiping it. Is allaah the Kaaba they are bowing to? Muslims and their reasoning faculty!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Blackfire(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Note that;
Early Muslims in the days of Muhammad kept the fast in a Christian manner: 40 days, and then one month abstaining from meat and milk products as Christians do today.

this girl the way you are pounding this backward- reading- arabic abdul(slaves) from arabia ... Hmm hmm hmm.

Easy o. .
I am viewing all your thread/post.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
What really is this fool saying
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Blackfire:

this girl the way you are pounding this backward- reading- arabic abdul(slaves) from arabia ... Hmm hmm hmm.

Easy o. .
I am viewing all your thread/post.
Someone has to say these things my brother. . How u doing.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by analice107: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Cc. Lalasticlala. This guy deserves a ban.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by analice107: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
4everGod:

Male and female toilet Jinns
No be small tin o.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by analice107: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Its amazing.. from my previous thread full grown muslim adults agreed and defended quranic teachings that invisible male and female jinns attempt to hurt them in the toilet.. its crazy..
Allah must have serious issues with shit. That could be the reason why Allah Hates pigs. It's all about shit
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by analice107: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

And they will tell you they don't worship the Ka'aba. Ah, Satan has these people where he wants them.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by analice107: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
crusadistic:
What really is this fool saying
She's saying, you are an Idol worshipper. Repent.

2 Likes

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Blackfire(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Someone has to say these things my brother. . How u doing.

am fine o, .. One guy in my street had a serious heart attack, when he had that buhari said 'to fulfil his campaign promises will be hard'.

Am telling u, keep hitting them hard with the truth..

I saw how they tactically divide-to-conquer u guys annunaki,truthman and u.. Am happy u guys anwered them maturely...

Another thing just protect yourself, abeg.. Sometimes i receive strange calls on my phone.

You are a treasure.

3 Likes

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
analice107:

Cc. Lalasticlala. This guy deserves a ban.
I clearly censored the word so I didn't commit any offence. Before the eyes of the Nairaland Law, I'm innocent because I didn't call them anything derogatory. Psy can mean anything. It could be an abbreviation
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by analice107: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I clearly censored the word so I didn't commit any offence. Before the eyes of the Nairaland Law, I'm innocent because I didn't call them anything derogatory. Psy can mean anything. It could be an abbreviation
But you referred to her as Psy right?
The MODs will determine that.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
analice107:

But you referred to her as Psy right?
The MODs will determine that.
Psy is a professional singer.

Who you be sef? Abeg stop disturbing me I have relevant things to worry about. Do your worst. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by analice107: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Psy is a professional singer.

Who you be sef? Abeg stop disturbing me I have relevant things to worry about. Do your worst. Nonsense
Ah, Muslims with temperament. What do they even teach you in that your Mosques? Is it only to kill Christians and Jews?

1 Like

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
analice107:

Ah, Muslims with temperament. What do they even teach you in that your Mosques? Is it only to kill Christians and Jews?
"K"
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by salauwale(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

So you agree that the quran is inaccurate scientifically. Please list the scientific inaccuracies in the bible..

Oh i have a tonne of evidence showing flaws in the quran.. look at my past topics..

Ok don't make it like am supporting one and speaking out against the other. Am saying both are. And for your answer, just use google. You'd be more than surprised a so much content you'll get.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Ranchhoddas: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
salauwale:

Ok don't make it like am supporting one and speaking out against the other. Am saying both are. And for your answer, just use google. You'd be more than surprised a so much content you'll get.
This is one thing I find suspicious about religious people. They are willing to critically examine every belief except theirs. Nothing encourages skeptics more than this.

1 Like

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by parisbookaddict(f): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Blackfire:

am fine o, .. One guy in my street had a serious heart attack, when he had that buhari said 'to fulfil his campaign promises will be hard'.

Am telling u, keep hitting them hard with the truth..

I saw how they tactically divide-to-conquer u guys annunaki,truthman and u.. Am happy u guys anwered them maturely...

Another thing just protect yourself, abeg.. Sometimes i receive strange calls on my phone.

You are a treasure.

Strange phone calls.. lol..come on man.. no one can scare blackfire with weird calls.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:37am On Aug 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Note that;
Early Muslims in the days of Muhammad kept the fast in a Christian manner: 40 days, and then one month abstaining from meat and milk products as some Christians (catholics, orthdox) do today.

first of all those countries experience 20 hrs of sun shine for 6month, not 24 hrs, secondly Muslim break fast at sun set, there is still ray of the sun it's just not shinny, and not when there is no day light. Go do your homework again
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Amberon11: 3:42am On Aug 07, 2016
You have no point. Some parts of the earth experience 24 hr daylight. Philippines has experienced this before.
Certifiedbillio:
first of all those countries experience 20 hrs of sun shine for 6month, not 24 hrs, secondly Muslim break fast at sun set, there is still ray of the sun it's just not shinny, and not when there is no day light. Go do your homework again
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Amberon11:
You have no point. Some parts of the earth experience 24 hr daylight. Philippines has experienced this before.
sun shine and day light are two diff things, we break fast when sun set, not when there is no day light, secondly they didn't experience it tru out the year, fasting is just a month

1 Like

Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by salauwale(m): 5:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is one thing I find suspicious about religious people. They are willing to critically examine every belief except theirs. Nothing encourages skeptics more than this.
Boss, don't make this about me. Stick to the topic and just use google. You can come back and criticize me. More so, I didn't specify any religion you did!
I said most religions including the two major ones have some issues that conflicts with science. You want evidence, ask google. How does that make me skeptics. If anything you are the skeptic. Judging one religion by an offense all others are guilty of.
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Certifiedbillio:

So u are saying that ia islamic teaching, " fast until dawn to the moment when a black thread is indistinguishable from the white one out-of-doors. I.e no daylight." Is nonsense

By the way stop with the al taqiyya , up north in some countries like canada, norway, Iceland, sweden have 24 hra sunlight, the sun never fully sets.. shpuldnt allah have taken this into consideration.

Islamic Allah was mohammeds imaginary construct
Re: Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud? by Blackfire(m): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Strange phone calls.. lol..come on man.. no one can scare blackfire with weird calls.

hehehehe... Wicked girl, u always ve a way of saying the truth with punchlines...

That is why i try avoiding u in debates when i joined NL.
*why are u laughing?*.

Anyway happy sunday..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian “apostle” Does Damage Control After Release Of Deposition Videos / Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men / Intelligent Designer Refuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.