Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Are You Finding It Difficult To Conceive? This May Be Very Helpful - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Finding It Difficult To Conceive? This May Be Very Helpful (601 Views)

Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To / Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Finding It Difficult To Conceive? This May Be Very Helpful by redsconsult(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
May God be our strenght during the TTC period..

In most cases, the inability to conceive may be as a result of very minor cases such as :

1. Uterine cynachae resulting from previous abortion or myomectomy (surgical removal of fibroid) or C/S.

2. Tubal blockage resulting from PID or toilet infection with virgina discharge.
If the infection is left untreated the discharge will inturn fill in the tubes and block the tubes resulting in hydrosalpings and bilateral tubal blockage where both tubes are block at both ends. In this case the sperm can' t swim through for fertilization to take place.
3. Fibroid.... in cases of fibroid , there is always a high competition between the fetus and fibroid which in most cases the fibroid will overpower the fetus and cause miscarriage.
4. Hormonal factor e.t.c
5. Fault might be from the Man due to low sperm count and other factors.
My advice as a medical radiographer is for women with TTC to always seek for medical attention first before drinking herbal concoction which may also cause severe damages to other functional parts of the body.
My prayer is that God will wipe away your tears and fill their home with children and joy..
From my experience with my patients for HSG examinations, which is an examination done to check the general causes of infertility. I discover that majority was just presented with minor cases mentioned above and was diagnosed and treated through HSG examination. I can testify that so many of them after passing through this test have now become pregnants and others are happy parent already. .

For more education and enlightenment

Call or whatsapp me on 08067480214 or 08175364090
Joy Umoh
Chief Medical Radiographer

2 Likes

Re: Are You Finding It Difficult To Conceive? This May Be Very Helpful by AgentGoat: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2016
You dont know anything...

(1) (Reply)

Hw Cn I Cure Pimples / 7 Tips On Belly Fat Loss Diet Plan / The Best Way To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.