Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! (76764 Views)

Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine? / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
niggi4life:
THE OP ONLY COPIED MOST OF THE PICTURES FROM AN APP ON PLAYSTORE CALLED "7FON" AND SPAMMED IT ALL OVER THIS THREAD WITHOUT ANY CREDIT TO THE COMPANY

I am usually not rude by nature but surprisingly I feel the need to insult you, I will try not to though! You obviously are a novice to the works of the Internet so lemme just humor you for a bit rather than insult you!

have you heard of Creative Commons license? Google it up! That is the license used by these images, it allows me redistribute them for personal or educative usage, i could also use it for commercial usage with that license attached to the final product.

And the people behind the app you just mentioned are also using this same license to collect free wallpapers online and share through their app, mind you, they own none of the wallpapers you see there, and then here you are calling me a spammer and asking me to give credit to them! undecided undecided

Next time you want to lay accusations make sure you do your homework and don't just piss me off unnecessarily. Never even heard of your so called app until now!

10 Likes

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by charlie42(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
They are beautiful no doubt but who needs a wall paper when I've got tons of my kids pictures? undecided
U already admit dey're cool so no need to tell us ur after 4. Ur prl pixc speak much...
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by mikaj(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
DaveHert:

I am usually not rude by nature but surprisingly I feel the need to insult you, but I will try not to! You obviously are a novice to the works of the Internet so lemme just humor you for a bit rather than insult gyou!

have you heard of Creative Commons license? That is the license used by these images, it allows me redistribute them for personal or educative usage. I could also use it for commercial usage with that license attached to the final product.

And the people behind the app you just mention are also using this same license to collect free wallpapers online and share through their app, mind you, they own none of the wallpapers you see there, and then here you are calling me a spammer and asking me to give credit to them! undecided undecided

Next time you want to make accusations make sure you do your homework and don't just piss me off unnecessarily.

you couldn't have said it any better but I will help end this with a saying

All men are mad, A few are roaming the streets.

P.S could you do a favour and make a zip files of all these wall papers and send it to my mail box. would appreciate. emekamika@yahoo.com
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
MrOlai:
Nice!
Emac:
These are indeed beautiful. ..
Lovelynature:
Quite interesting
IceDude:
Beautiful wallpapers
mikky234:
Beautiful
whitecloth:
I must confess: they are very nice.
Thanks Guys! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by Lovelynature(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Thanks Guys! cheesy

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
#54 my personal favourite cool

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lovelynature:
Lmfao cheesy thanks anyway!!
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
#55 Kill Them All!! grin

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Hey OP, I cant seem to download them

For those that want to save them directly from nairaland, nairaland has a way of saving images that makes it unviewable once saved to your phone, the only way to bypass this issue is to save the image on your phone, after saving it go to your file manager where you saved it and rename the file, just add ".jpeg" or ".png" to the name and you are done! You can now use the image.

Or better still just use UC browser or Opera mini to save the pictures, that way you won't need to rename them because they download the direct images for you.

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by Obetodielnano(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
The best wallpaper.

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by habdolleez: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls can u share the link to download this wallpapers... I can save it on my blackberry
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
They are beautiful no doubt but who needs a wall paper when I've got tons of my kids pictures? undecided
I don't recall holding a gun to your head and saying it's a must that you make use of these wallpapers! BTW if your kids pictures are enough then why bother checking this thread?
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by obidaddy: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beautiful collection op, please op and anyone in the house with nice collections please zip and send to obidaddy73@gmail thank you.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by sixtus3606(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
DaveHert:
This thread is simply for those looking for cool wallpapers and pictures that can beautify their phones home screen and lock screen.

If you have any cool looking wallpaper feel free to share it here for others!!!

God bless you my nigga!!!

I actually fell in love with one! grin

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dullahi:
These are gorgeous. Can they be zipped and mailed please?
Not right now, but when I do zip it I will send you a download link!

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by sixtus3606(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
DaveHert could you please, ZIP and send to me? O love all of'em? Biko smiley
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by sixtus3606(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Not right now, but when I do zip it I will send you a download link!
Better. Please do mention me as soon as you put up the download link. Gracias smiley
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
#61 It's about time we see some Heroes! grin

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
sixtus3606:

God bless you my nigga!!!

I actually fell in love with one! grin
Enjoy grin
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
sixtus3606:
DaveHert could you please, ZIP and send to me? O love all of'em? Biko smiley
Will do that later, just not now. I will mention you when I do.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
obidaddy:
Beautiful collection op, please op and anyone in the house with nice collections please zip and send to obidaddy73@gmail thank you.

Will zip them all in parts and share the download links to you guys, I do wish you were all on telegram, it would have been easier to send them all through telegram group and have u save the ones you want!
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.