Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! (76855 Views)

Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine? / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by sweethoney1234(f): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
I saved some of the wallpaper but the problem am having it kips saying file format not supported. is there a way I could open it after downloading it?
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2016
#103 like my friend would say, "if you didn't watch these shows when you were little we aren't mates"

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2016
sweethoney1234:
I saved some of the wallpaper but the problem am having it kips saying file format not supported. is there a way I could open it after downloading it?

For those that want to save them directly from nairaland, nairaland has a way of saving images that makes it unviewable once saved to your phone, the only way to bypass this issue is to save the image on you phone, after saving it go to your file manager where you saved it and rename the file, just add ".jpeg" or ".png" to the name of the file and you are done! You can now see and use the image.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2016
#104 Wat do kids watch these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2016
#106 Game Of Thrones...... grin winter is coming grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:23am On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2016
#110 Attack On Titan

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by niggi4life(m): 1:11am On Aug 08, 2016
DaveHert:

I am usually not rude by nature but surprisingly I feel the need to insult you, but I will try not to! You obviously are a novice to the works of the Internet so lemme just humor you for a bit rather than insult gyou!

have you heard of Creative Commons license? That is the license used by these images, it allows me redistribute them for personal or educative usage. I could also use it for commercial usage with that license attached to the final product.

And the people behind the app you just mention are also using this same license to collect free wallpapers online and share through their app, mind you, they own none of the wallpapers you see there, and then here you are calling me a spammer and asking me to give credit to them! undecided undecided

Next time you want to make accusations make sure you do your homework and don't just piss me off unnecessarily.
piss you off! Hey guy! Check my profile even here on the site and see how far and old i have been here! Me calling you a spammer isn't wrong and what stops you from telling people asking you were you got the images from? You should take a chill pill and relax before you burst out so well okay?
I won't talk about this again
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 1:23am On Aug 08, 2016
donhils:

Pls which app is this? I love the wallpapers.
No app...got them on the Internet over time
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by usibengate(m): 2:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 2:15am On Aug 08, 2016
niggi4life:
piss you off! Hey guy! Check my profile even here on the site and see how far and old i have been here! Me calling you a spammer isn't wrong and what stops you from telling people asking you were you got the images from? You should take a chill pill and relax before you burst out so well okay?
I won't talk about this again
**politeness won't work on this one** Alright then!

In reply to the comment in brown
I just checked, you have been here since 2009 and still don't understand a thing about the workings of the Internet or copyrighted materials! You are excused!

In reply to the bolded comment:
I take it you are mentally unstable so ama just let that comment slide. Arguing with you any further on that would be a waste of my time.

In reply to the comment in red
I simply have no idea how this comment relates to ur initial accusation or my initial response, you accused me of something u weren't knowledgeable about, I explained in the simplest of terms how misguided your accusation was and now you are asking me a stupid question that has no relevance to the discussion! Did i withhold information of how I got the wallpapers? I might actually be right about u being mentally unstable!

In reply to the comment in blue
I will take those "chill pills" you suggested and "relax" cool.....you do well to visit a mental facility and get yourself checked, or better still stay away from nairaland (especially from me) until you have recovered!

In reply to the comment in purple
you would rather remain ignorant rather than apologise when corrected! I accept your ignorance! you can leave now!

5 Likes

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by fm4real2k6(m): 2:44am On Aug 08, 2016
I am not a wallpaper and theme person anyway but I often look for hidden opportunities online. that led me to this.

There is this cool app you can download from [url=fmbaba..co.id/2016/07/Android-cool-wallpapers.html?m=1] HERE ! [/url]

Now to make money from this, get your good selfies, your lovely pictures of design, share the post to your friend to download and have a copy of that app too .

The whole idea is that the post at which you downloaded the app must be the same as where your friends or families must download so that whenever you want to push your selfies, pictures or what-a-view into global wallpapers which from there , you will start getting paid, your friends, and families who have this app votes will be counted cuz they have or rather downloaded through your route too.

I learnt this their initiative is in a beta version, and I think this is biggest opportunity to key into it before too many people.

Check [url=fmbaba..co.id/2016/07/Android-cool-wallpapers.html?m=1] HERE ! [/url]
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by hemmaoshos(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2016
My Ice cube wallpaper

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by mabeni(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
DaveHert:

really? But your status bar will still show up, besides the quality will be lost!
crop am.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by mabeni(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
sweethoney1234:
there's no point downloading it. Just screenshot & crop. Asap!
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
I've downloaded 100+ and they all seem to show just fine.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tenison96:
I've downloaded 100+ and they all seem to show just fine.
Not everyone knows how to save them successfully!
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Check dis ones out

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:16am On Aug 09, 2016
More

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 4:12am On Aug 09, 2016
sixtus3606:
mikaj:
CaptPlanet:
khalhokage:
donhils:
Femiartalade:
srrrr:
Sirfrederick:
emartu:
Opistorincos:
Lordaweezy:
eemmbbee:
Certifiedbillio:
Esthericks:
Keneth1:
Evathyst:
mikky234:
IceDude:
Lovelynature:
Richie0974:
Emac:
CzarRex:
MarioKizito1:
am0s:
casttlebarbz:
MrOlai:
mabeni:
charlie42:
Kokoboss:
whitecloth:
charlie42:
Dullahi:
Obetodielnano:
habdolleez:
obidaddy:
RealtorOtabor:
sweethoney1234:
usibengate:
hemmaoshos:
Tenison96:
VICTOR4LYF:
VICTOR4LYF:

[size=14pt]NOTICE grin NOTICE grin NOTICE grin[/size]

I have compressed the wallpapers into 3 parts to make it easier for those interested to download them into their phones, I also made them less bulky in terms of MB so as not to scare those that are data conscious. cheesy

For those asking me to email them the wallpapers, it would be quite stressful if I have to send each and every one of you by mail, so its easier for me and for you if you just downloaded them from an upload of mine! cheesy

For those that have saved them directly from nairaland, you won't get the original quality of the images because nairaland reduces image quality by default so as to load faster for you. smiley

And finally for those that might be uninterested but have wrongfully been quoted/mentioned, My humble apologies!

Without further I do here are the wallpapers (DataFileHost Server):

Coolest Wallpapers
File: Coolest Wallpapers by DaveHert.zip
Size: 9.86 MB
》Download Here《

Best Wallpapers Part 2
File: Best Wallpapers 2 by DaveHert.zip
Size: 43.82 MB
》Download Here《

Best Wallpapers Part 1
File: Best Wallpapers by DaveHert.zip
Size: 88.7 MB
》Download Here《

Will probably add more wallpapers later!!

3 Likes

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by Dullahi(m): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2016
DaveHert:

I have compressed the wallpapers into 3 parts to make it easier for those interested to download them into their phones, I also made them less bulky in terms of MB so as not to scare those that are data conscious. cheesy

For those asking me to email them the wallpapers, it would be quite stressful if I have to send each and every one of you by mail, so its easier for me and for you if you just downloaded them from an upload of mine! cheesy

For those that have saved them directly from nairaland, you won't get the original quality of the images because nairaland reduces image quality by default so as to load faster for you. smiley

And finally for those that might be uninterested but have wrongfully been quoted/mentioned, My humble apologies!

Coolest Wallpapers
》Download Here《

Best Wallpapers Part 2
》Download Here《

Best Wallpapers Part 1
》Download Here《

Kudos to you.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by bukasons: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dullahi:

Kudos to you.
smiley
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by sixtus3606(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
DaveHert:

Your head correct wella!! grin grin

Thanks blahd!

Coolest Wallpapers
》Download Here《

Best Wallpapers Part 2
》Download Here《

Best Wallpapers Part 1
》Download Here《

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
sixtus3606:
Your head correct wella!! grin grin

Thanks blahd!
Ur welcome! cool cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
double wow DaveHert ..loving the picx like.. thanks for sharing logged in to type this cool
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 1:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Sexipea:
double wow DaveHert ..loving the picx like..
thanks for sharing
logged in to type this cool
Your welcome! cheesy Feel free to download them from the links I gave!
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2016
DaveHert:

Your welcome! cheesy Feel free to download them from the links I gave!
was unable to open the downloaded file..was that as a result of an app I didn't have or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.