Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Death To All Fake pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death To All Fake pastors (742 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Death To The INFIDELS -Dr. Aderemi Akin [pics] / Fake Pastors Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death To All Fake pastors by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Church is almost on every street, appearing
whole and innocent like a lamb recently brought
to the world. To an ignorant onlooker, they are
ordained and approved by God, but when an in
dept observer takes the wheel, confusion
becomes inevitable cause within these ‘end time
churches’ lies contradictory beliefs, doctrines and
strange ways of worship that i cannot
comprehend.

continue reading
https://howinspiratick./2016/08/06/death-to-all-business-pastors/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death To All Fake pastors by TrajansKong: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm...

Yhu moss nut george.
Re: Death To All Fake pastors by rexben(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
All Pastors are anti-Jesus,Jesus is the only Pastor.
14 "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me - 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that do not come from this sheepfold. I must bring them too, and they will listen to my voice, so that there will be one flock and ONE SHEPHERD.
John 10:14-16.
It was he who gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelists, and some as PASTOR and teachers,
Eph 4:11.
In Greek ,the word SHEPHERD in John is "poimen",the word PASTORS in Ephesians is also "poimen".
So,the word shepherd is also the same as the word pastor(s).
According to Jesus,He clearly stated that ONE SHEPHERD(PASTOR). He also continued by saying He is the only shepherd(PASTOR).
According Jesus,there can not be another shepherd(PASTOR). There can only be strangers,thieves,robbers and hirelings. John 10:5,8,12.
But according to Paul,he claimed that Jesus gave the gift of Pastor(shepherd) to men. Ephesians 4:11.
There is a battle here. A battle between Jesus words and Paul words. Jesus said one shepherd, Paul said many shepherds. One is correct and other is wrong. Jesus can't be wrong,Paul is.
JESUS.
Jesus is the son of God,He came from the Father to do the will of the Father. He is the truth. John 14:6. He said the words that i speak are from the Father.
The one who belongs to God listens and responds to God's words. You don't listen and respond, because you don't belong to God."
John 8:47
7 Now they understand that everything you have given me comes from you, 8 because I have given them the words you have given me. They accepted them and really understand that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.
John 17:7-8.
He was speaking the words of God,He could not lie nor err because He was not seeking glory from men.
PAUL.
Paul is a self acclaimed apostle of God. Jesus only appointed 12 apostles and He prepared 12 thrones. Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and He was replaced by Matthias.[ Many people claimed that Paul was the one God had in mind to replace Judas,anyways he replaced Judas. I believe, nevertheless, that Paul was Judas's successor – as traitor! Judas betrayed him in his flesh; Paul betrayed him in his spirit]. According to the account of Acts,
21 Thus one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time the Lord Jesus associated with us, 22 beginning from his baptism by John until the day he was taken up from us - one of these must become a witness of his resurrection together with us."
Acts 1:21-22. Paul is or was not qualified to be an apostle.
So,because his(Paul) apostleship was questioned by others,
1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not my work in the Lord? 2 If I am not an apostle to others, at least I am to you, for you are the confirming sign of my apostleship in the Lord.
1 Cor 9:1-2.
He came up with a lie to back up his offices(because he had more than one office). He said
It was he who gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers,
Eph 4:11.
Anyways i won't blame Paul because he never had assess to Jesus teachings,words. Although he had the opportunities to learn from Jesus original apostles,his pride won't allow him.
But from those who were influential (whatever they were makes no difference to me; God shows no favoritism between people ) - those influential leaders added nothing to my message.
Gal 2:6. The influential leaders he was referring to was Jesus disciples.
So,Jesus is correct by saying one shepherd /pastor. He did not give the gift of pastor to anyone,He is the only pastor.
Anybody that claims he is a pastor is thereby saying Jesus is wrong,Paul is right . In a nutshell,the person does not believe in Jesus because anyone who believes in Jesus also believes in His words.
Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord,' and don't do what I tell you?
Luke 6:46.
So,all pastors are anti-Jesus. They neglected the words of Jesus because it doesn't profit them.
PURPOSE OF THIS WRITE-UP
I am a disciple of Jesus,i preach the gospel of Jesus only. I tell people about Jesus and His teachings.
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Matt 28:20.
He asked His disciples to believe and continue in His teachings only,after that they will know the truth and the truth shall set them free. His teachings as recorded in Matthew,Mark,Luke and John only.
31 Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:31-32

(1) (Reply)

Why Prophet TB Joshua Visited Greece And Israel + Exclusive Pictures / Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Too. / Atheist Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.