Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Atheist Jokes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Jokes (741 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Jokes by Ahmadgani(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Q: Why did the atheist throw her watch out the window? A: She wanted to see if it was designed intelligently enough to evolve into a bird. Q: What is so ironic about Atheists? A: They're always talking about God. Q: Did you hear about the the evangelical atheist? A: She went door to door with a book full of blank pages. Q: How does an Athesist girl have her hair done? A: In big bangs! Q: Why does an atheist wear red suspenders? A: To keep his pants from being taken up to heaven during the rapture. Q: What do you call an intelligent American? A: Atheist. Q: What does a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac do? A: Stays awake all night wondering if there really is a Dog.

Q: Why did the Atheist cross the road? A: He thought there might be a street on the other side, but he wouldn't believe it until he tested his hypothesis.

Q: How many atheists does it take to change a light bulb? A: Two. One to actually change the bulb, and the other to videotape the job so fundamentalists won't claim that god did it.

Q: Why can't atheists solve exponential equations? A: Because they don't believe in higher powers.

Q: How do you make an atheist appreciate life? A: Break his legs.

http://www.jokes4us.com/religiousjokes/atheistjokes.html

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Jokes by taurus25(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
maybe the meaning of "joke" has changed
Re: Atheist Jokes by Pidggin(f): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin

Re: Atheist Jokes by Ranchhoddas: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
taurus25:
maybe the meaning of "joke" has changed
Oh please!! If it were the other way round your sense of humour would have been working on overdrive.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Jokes by DeSepiero(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2016
The lightbulb joke cracked me up grin grin.
Re: Atheist Jokes by CoolUsername: 12:47am On Oct 23, 2016
tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Jokes by CoolUsername: 12:57am On Oct 23, 2016
At least, theists get GODzilla.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Re: Atheist Jokes by NPComplete: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2016
DeSepiero:
The lightbulb joke cracked me up grin grin.

Cracked me up too. That and the crossing the road joke
Re: Atheist Jokes by DeSepiero(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

Cracked me up too. That and the crossing the road joke

Sincerely, that's why the CCTV was invented. Maybe its inventor was an atheist.

(1) (Reply)

Married To Jesus - Paul Ellis / Intermediate ( Present) Heaven Vs Eternal Heaven - Randy Alcorn / Reigners Church's god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.