Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This (1467 Views)

How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking / My Phone Shows This On Its Screen. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by Sphilip1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
If your iphone shows this, what will you do?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by sorextee(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
There's a solution to that. I've forgotten the steps. Once helped a customer with that issue. But Gaskiya, I no fit remember how I do am again.

But just be patient. 25years is too small.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by Tintinnoty(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Keep the phone for stipulated years na or is that too much for you to do? Patient is key

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by ddjay: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
laf taya
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by Gabflex: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fasting and prayer would work if you have faith and patience.. Ahahahaa 23 years too small na...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sphilip1:
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sphilip1:
I think the previous owner of the phone locked it. Seems like you bought a stolen iPhone

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by lative(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
go n meet nollywood directors,they would help u fast forward ur life to that time

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by M17CXi: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
lative:
go n meet nollywood directors,they would help u fast forward ur life to that time

Kikikikiki... gringringrin
Bros u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by OlusegunAJ(m): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Just do an itunes restore.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by ruggedadventure(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Ask....ifa nah

Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by AntiWailer: 4:17am On Aug 07, 2016
lative:

Yes oo.

He will just see. 25 years later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 07, 2016
I thought Apple fixed this thing. The phone was backdated to a Jan 1st 1970 which resulted to this cos series for wrong pass codes been inputted. Check online for solutions.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by somehowpenis(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2016
ollah1:
I thought Apple fixed this thing. The phone was backdated to a Jan 1st 1970 which resulted to this cos series for wrong pass codes been inputted. Check online for solutions.
dude its a wallpaper hoax and gimmick, iphone never had that issue.. Backdating your date to 1970 bricked your phone , not lock your phone and Apple has fixed that
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by supernet4(f): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2016
lative:
hahahhahahahhahahah
Abeg no kill me with laff o jare
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by dynamo77(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations!!

Your last child has a first you already grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Iphone Shows This by Neyo230(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Try and go to where you can reload it, Phone Engineers can do that for you

(1) (Reply)

Latest Gionee M5 Plus Tread / John The Ripper(how To Use It To Crack Password)..in Kali Linux / Glo Nigeria Free Data Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.