Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Can I Invest On? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest On? (742 Views)

. / Wat Can I Invest On? / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest On? by Daliano(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Business experts in the house I need your help.
Am a student and I currently have #150,000 naira which I would like to invest in a project that would yield interests without my being involved in it.

So I really need your advice, things to consider and other important things that comes with it.
Re: What Can I Invest On? by Qristien: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
If you think you can handle affiliate marketing, I am inviting you to join SFI.

Browse Google for Residual Income, or read this article.

All the best.
Re: What Can I Invest On? by lanimus: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
hello. I'm lawal hassan. We've got a business waiting to be invested in on propane cooking gas. The business is scalable and therefore allows for an investor starting with a modest amount. Your investment is guaranteed against any financial loss as you have the option of insuring it against the monthly salaries of the founders. This means that the money invested will be paid back from our monthly salaries, we have prepared an agreement contract with our bank to that effect waiting to be activated by investors. For further details, we would prefer to have your phone number as email correspondence has the disadvantage of stalling communications. You may send us a mail at lanimuss66@gmail.com with your contact. That way can talk better. Thank you.
Re: What Can I Invest On? by generaljosh1(m): 2:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Why not invest your money on mmm and get 30% interest of ur capital after 30days + bonus of $20. Register through this link http:///?i=generaljosh1@gmail.com
For more info call/whatsapp me on 08106380533
Re: What Can I Invest On? by Teeneyo(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2016
I own a school and will like to do some renovation for d upcoming term and put in place aggressive marketing strategy to capture new intakes.
I need the sum of 200,000 naira.
I will pay back 260,000,in form of monthly income.
That is 26000 per month for 10 months.
You can renew the investment if you wish after the time limit.
Call me on 08100025587.
Whatsapp me on 09050977779.
Thank you.
Re: What Can I Invest On? by tunebob(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
invest in yourself, its the safest business
Re: What Can I Invest On? by iykepromotions: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Be careful here and research properly to avoid regretting later.
Re: What Can I Invest On? by bransonbig: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Go to bransonbig.zulutrade.com and open a demo/practice account. Add top rated worldwide traders (Rank 1-20) to trade it for you. Click "Positions" and "History" to see your P&L. Fund your real/live account if you are ok with the result after a week. Call me 09056676540 if you need more info.

(1) (Reply)

MMM A Scam / Why HITV Failed, By Toyin Subair / I Bought Rice From Aboki N80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.