Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Bought Rice From Aboki N80 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Bought Rice From Aboki N80 (742 Views)

Buying Of Rice From Cotonou / What Business Can I Start With N80,000? / FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Rice From Aboki N80 by Jethrolite(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
I bought a measurement of rice that normally sells for N120 at the rate of N80. I will be be having a part of it for dinner today. This is the kind of thing I have been waiting for. Not always seeing cheap rice only online but buying it today. I will be updating on taste and quality.

Sorry but I won't be uploading pictures, just reporting my experience and letting people know that soon the price of rice will be crashing as December approaches.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Rice From Aboki N80 by dav8id(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
JOKER OF THE YEAR cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Bought Rice From Aboki N80 by Jethrolite(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
dav8id:
JOKER OF THE YEAR cheesy
How?
Re: I Bought Rice From Aboki N80 by otosa(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
There is something that I want you to understand . most of rice that they are claiming as imported rice, are purely local one but they are just repackaging it with foreign pack. Se bi na Taiwa you dey look for but unknow to you that you are eating your own local rice. Go to Kebbi you go like their rice die. one of our Drivers brought a 10kg for me about 3 weeks ago and the taste was really ok.
Re: I Bought Rice From Aboki N80 by Jethrolite(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
otosa:
There is something that I want you to understand . most of rice that they are claiming as imported rice, are purely local one but they are just repackaging it with foreign pack. Se bi na Taiwa you dey look for but unknow to you that you are eating your own local rice. Go to Kebbi you go like their rice die. one of our Drivers brought a 10kg for me about 3 weeks ago and the taste was really ok.
It is not true, locally grown rice has natural rice aroma which foreign rice does not have. And it also has dark spots on some grains. I really enjoyed this rice I bought.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Hot Mentorship Training For Successful Online Business!!! / Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken / Pastor Adeboye’s Son Owns A Shop Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000(1.9m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.