Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Was Unsure About The Love Nigerians Had For My Sound – Patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Unsure About The Love Nigerians Had For My Sound – Patoranking (431 Views)

Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija / I Was Unsure About The Love Nigerians Had For My Sound – Patoranking On Album De / Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Unsure About The Love Nigerians Had For My Sound – Patoranking by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Singer, Patoranking, has finally revealed the reason behind the delay of his debut album. According to the singer, this was due to some doubts he had about himself and his sound.

At a Press conference organized by his PR team, the ‘Girlie Oh’ crooner, opened up for the first time about the making of his debut, creative process and the guiding influence tapped into.

Patoranking, also revealed that after the release of ‘Girlie Oh’, back in 2015, he already an a finished album but decided against dropping it due to some doubt he had.

One of the reasons why the album was delayed was: we could have dropped an album after ‘Girlie Oh’, but I just felt that I needed the acquaintance, that I wasn’t acquainted to the people. I felt that I wasn’t felt all over the country. Down South, down North, they didn’t know me. I needed to get closer to the people, and that was why I had to delay the album for a while, and we kept up dropping singles.” He admitted.

On the vision for his album:

Click to continue reading

http://seganaija.com/2016/08/06/i-was-unsure-about-the-love-nigerians-had-for-my-sound-patoranking-on-album-delay/

Re: I Was Unsure About The Love Nigerians Had For My Sound – Patoranking by Femiartalade(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
whayasay

dope

(1) (Reply)

Simi Divertimento Fans With Killing Track 'outta My Head' / Prince Kazeem Eletu Set To Commission 2nd Road Project(photos) / Enyimba Players Arrive Cairo And Train For CAF League Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.