Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija (698 Views)

I Have Only N75k Left Of The N25m I Won, Efe Bbnaija Claims / Get Well Soon My Hubby, Chioma Prays For Davido (photos) / Efe [bbnaija] Pays Visit To Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by enunlewa: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Based on logistics crooner, Efe of Big Brother Naija is out to let us know that very soon his sound will be acceptable in the Nigerian market. As a matter of fact, the reality TV star is letting us know that very soon his sound will be the next “wavy” thing we’ll be listening to.

This was made known in an episode of Rubbin’ Minds with Euka Echendu. According to Efe, although Nigerians have not gotten used to his kind of sound, with time and persistence, they’ll get bitten by the bug and they’ll flow with his vibe.

He went further to state that this was the same attitude he was confronted with in the Big Brother’s house initially which started as wack until everyone accepted it and now that personality they didn’t like and later love “is now worth 25Million”…Wow!

Nigerians on social media are however not having any of that as they believe Efe should leave music and invest the remaining money he won on something more profitable. According to them, Efe is not meant to sing and his sound is not one they are ready to get used to, not now or in the future… but then again, we never know what consistency can do, so never say never.

See the comments below;

Gists Via GistMore http://www.gistmore.com/soon-sound-will-become-wave-efe-bbnaija

Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by enunlewa: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by DanseMacabre(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2017
No be small blood sacrifice him go do be that o. Before Nigerians go like your music, heads will roll, literally.
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by HottestFire: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2017

"The lack of confidence in his face when he said that."

Some people no get joy at all.. grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by dessz(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2017
because he no gree settle him village ppl,see wetin dem don use efe destiny do.smh.they made him to keep diving into an industry. where his talent is -100
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2017
When time for sacrifice reach make he pay ooo
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by donchuzy22: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Chai Efe after u buy shoes and two wack videos u never tire..
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by internationalman(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Instead of u to invest ur 25m in business, u re wasting it on a music career that never even started
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by MustiizRaja(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
to be candid this guy knows nothing about music ANI destiny boy is far better than dis guy called EFE ..
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by Elnino4ladies: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
grin In efe voice I geti somebody somebody where geti somebody somebody somebody somebody....... oya take itttt.
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by Divay22(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
grin In efe voice I geti somebody somebody where geti somebody somebody somebody somebody....... oya take itttt.
Ama break it grin grin grin grin grin(i only like the beat of the song)

Some up and coming artiste see music has an escape route out of suffering.
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by Elnino4ladies: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:

Ama break it grin grin grin grin grin(i only like the beat of the song)

Some up and coming artiste see music has an escape route out of suffering.

grin cheesy grin Yeah! The beat is dope.
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by rossyc(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2017
I hope he invested some of his money.
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by BoyHuncho(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
lol grin
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by Swagahyk(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
You mean your song will be in MicroWave? ....Ayam not understanding
Re: Very Soon My Sound Will Become The Wave – Efe Bbnaija by Naughtytboy: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
So you wanna take us back to the days of Baba fryo abi.. Mumu man

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Twin Sisters Who Wedded On Same Day (photos) / Bobrisky Requests N200million As Bride Prize From Suitor / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Shares Photo Of New Baby After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.