Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) (1856 Views)

Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do / Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) / Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by dopedealer(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
This boko haram rat has been eating more than its landlord. After eating my carton of indomie few weeks ago as if that was not enough it still ate my 4 fufu two days ago in this economic hardship.
Now i have my peace.
I actually Dont know what to do with it Lalasticlala over to you.

Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by fiftynaira(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
You jst kill one old witch for una villa
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
from the way you're pampering it i know its gonna end up in your pot soon grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by olaniyi0(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
lalasticlala don't tell me this is one of 3m+ thread on nairaland. well, send dat rat to me in other to investigate if it truely chop ur indomie or face 2yr jail for murderer case
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by amuokuko: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Op, be mindful so that u don't kill ur landlord.
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
But the rat must eat na - no offence.
In fact this is warm blooded murder. grin
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Preparin sum sticks....we givin dat niqqa its share of jungle justice grin
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
mhisbliss:

Hey Hon cheesy
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hey Hon cheesy
hey cheesy xup
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by omas1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Op roast and eat it na , so you no go too loss. grin
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
hey cheesy xup

How u doin.....pls mention me in ur thread wanna chatty wink
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

How u doin.....pls mention me in ur thread wanna chatty wink
really? when am feeling dizzy already
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
really? when am feeling dizzy already

Lyk seriously cry
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by micfoley: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Haven't we seen these pics b4?
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by dopedealer(m): 4:38am On Aug 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
Rat pepper soup in ur mind.
I know ure wishing you could lay ur hands on it. grin
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by dopedealer(m): 4:39am On Aug 07, 2016
micfoley:
Haven't we seen these pics b4?
^ na bro. This happend last nyt
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2016
dopedealer:

Rat pepper soup in ur mind.
I know ure wishing you could lay ur hands on it. grin
yuck rat? i would rather starve
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by Teespice(f): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2016
this rat is not as big as the one I killed in my house on friday.

how that rat gained entrance to my house is what baffles me.

that rat of blessed memory is as big as a grass cutter and no, I am not exaggerating.
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by dopedealer(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
yuck rat? i would rather starve

Lol
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2016
dopedealer:

Lol
am very serious
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by dopedealer(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
am very serious

Ofcourse ! Do pple even eat rat ?
When its not bush meat undecided
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2016
dopedealer:

Ofcourse ! Do pple even eat rat ?
When its not bush meat undecided
people do infact alot of people do
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by YhungPablo(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2016
it's called okete in Yoruba.
Re: Finally Killed The Big Rat That Ate My Carton Of Indomie ( Pictures) by LastSurvivor11: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2016
This is not rat "oke", it's called ewi in igbo land..

(1) (Reply)

Woman Accidentally Feeds Her Children Pet Food After Supermarket Mix-up / .... / 12 Famous People Who Used Their Last Words To Flip Off Death (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.