Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Una Dey Feel The Wind? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Una Dey Feel The Wind? (349 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Embarrassment: Black Pant Showing In The Wind / Audio Mp3: Franz Ferdinand – Feel The Love Go (CDQ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Una Dey Feel The Wind? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
My people how una dey? Hope sey this breeze wey dey blow for naija dey reach una so. Any way my papa talk am sey burden we person give himself no dey too heavy for body. We still have about seven years+ to climb this mountain because this wind has come to stay for a whole eight years. Just realized that the only way to discover that a Rev Father dressed in a trouser is when the wind blow.

Even the little gods here in Lagos are not spared by this mighty wind as I no longer see along the road, those tempting fish presented to these unknown gods as sacrifice. Heard the wind is seriously pushing $1 to equall our great 500 naira. Was listening to one of Fella's track about "Water, Light and food" Fella was so angry because government is promising to provide the urgent basic amenities by the year 1990 when the common man in the street was hungry and dying back then in the eighties.

Just remember! You are the government! I define government as anyone who has the ability to provide electriciy, security, food, water and shelter. Check am now! No be you dey provide all that I mentioned?

(1) (Reply)

How Dark Is The Web In Nigeria? / Dexter Analytics Weekly Market Report. / "Restless, Irritable, And Discontent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.