Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? (5664 Views)

To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / How Can I Successfully Open And Approve An Upwork Account? / US Verified Upwork Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by joe4866: 1:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Hello everyone, I recently signed up for Upwork, and I must confess the platform is awesome, I've completed my profile 95%, but still they won't
Approve my account.
Any suggestions?
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by joe4866: 1:22am On Aug 07, 2016
joe4866:
Hello everyone, I recently signed up for Upwork, and I must confess the platform is awesome, I've completed my profile 95%, but still they won't
Approve my account.
Any suggestions?
I've completed it. It's now 100% but they just won't Approve my account.
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by Chyvy(f): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2016
When did you create the account and what niche?

1 Like

Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by joe4866: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Chyvy:
When did you create the account and what niche?
It was yesterday sist.. And it's web design and development.
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by burrytee(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
joe4866:
I've completed it. It's now 100% but they just won't Approve my account.
Bro I also got 100%.i tire o.dunno why they not approving. please have you been able to resolve yours?
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by joe4866: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yeah I created another account with the UNITED STATES as my country.
burrytee:

Bro I also got 100%.i tire o.dunno why they not approving. please have you been able to resolve yours?
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by needinfo: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
joe4866:
Yeah I created another account with the UNITED STATES as my country.
how were you able to upload pix because i have been trying to upload pix but the save button its not working.also, did you use your real name even while using usa as country. What about the educational details, did you use fake school details or yours
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by joe4866: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nope Bro, I have a US citizen profile, so I filled the info from the profile . and the upload button was working perfectly for me, even when I used my Nigerian account. What browser do you use.
needinfo:
how were you able to upload pix because i have been trying to upload pix but the save button its not working.also, did you use your real name even while using usa as country. What about the educational details, did you use fake school details or yours
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by dan56: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2016
so they now approve account?
i have two i have not login for long. that was active then.maybe i should check if its now deleted or still active.
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by needinfo: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2016
joe4866:
Nope Bro, I have a US citizen profile, so I filled the info from the profile . and the upload button was working perfectly for me, even when I used my Nigerian account. What browser do you use.
i made used of chrome. How did you fill the school/education history section. Did you use schools in usa or what. Also, what phone number did you add to it.is it foreign, if yes how did you get it.

1 Like

Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by joe4866: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2016
needinfo:
i made used of chrome. How did you fill the school/education history section. Did you use schools in usa or what. Also, what phone number did you add to it.is it foreign, if yes how did you get it.
check fakenamegenerator.com for the profile. For the school aspects, it up to you to decide.
When I first created the Nigerian account, it was 100. Percent complete, but they didn't approve it. But the moment I signed up with the US profile, my profile was just 40% and it got their approval.
So you can see they give more priority to those living in the US than any other person.
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by needinfo: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2016
joe4866:
check fakenamegenerator.com for the profile. For the school aspects, it up to you to decide.
When I first created the Nigerian account, it was 100. Percent complete, but they didn't approve it. But the moment I signed up with the US profile, my profile was just 40% and it got their approval.
So you can see they give more priority to those living in the US than any other person.
do you mean that they disapproved naija account. What was the reason.so have you started using the account
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by penance(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
joe4866:
Mr Joe pls what email did u register with because I tried using the email provided on the name generator site and upwork requested for a valid email address
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by ENGRDUDU89(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
No
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by joe4866: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
penance:

Mr Joe pls what email did u register with because I tried using the email provided on the name generator site and upwork requested for a valid email address
I created a new email address for that account. You can do the same.
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by joe4866: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2016
needinfo:
do you mean that they disapproved naija account. What was the reason.so have you started using the account
Yeah, from my experience, they said my account couldn't get their approval because of certain reasons about the skills I choose)(html5, w3. Css, Javascript, php.....). When I created the account with the American profile, I didn't add any set of skills before it was approved.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by bkuranga(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
I can set it up for you guys.... I mean an approved account.

For a very little fee.
penance:

Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by kaykaymcb(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
bkuranga:
I can set it up for you guys.... I mean an approved account.

For a very little fee.I can set it up for you guys.... I mean an approved account.

For a very little fee.
How much please?
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by kaykaymcb(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Or you could show us guidelines
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by bkuranga(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
kaykaymcb:

How much please?

You can Whatsapp me @ 07066336226
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by dokdave(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
TRUSWIT EXCHANGE

I Buy PayPal funds at the rate of 315-320/$.

You want to exchange your
-Fiverr
-Upwork
-Afilliate marketing Funds.

For real cash and instant payment.

Contact me through my bio ASAP

Trustwit Exchange�

I buy Amazon, Itunes and other gift cards at good rates. Now you can send or receive money easily.

Send your Gift card in USD, CAD, CHF, GBP, NZD, AUD or any other currency via whatsapp(+2348103934156) to me and money will be sent to your acct/your recipient's acct via transfer.

CHECK BIO FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by 3RNEST(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
We Approved Upwork Account in an hour....

WhatsApp us today!! cool
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by drdrei09: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2019
3RNEST:
We Approved Upwork Account in an hour....

WhatsApp us today!! cool
drop your whatsApp number
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by 3RNEST(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2019
drdrei09:
drop your whatsApp number
See link below
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by Ghanaian(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm here to help you on Approval of all Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks
Re: How To Create An Approve Upwork Account? by Beulah20(f): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
You can get your Upwork Nigeria account approved all by yourself. All you have to do is follow this step by step guide on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyyFmkcphjk and start earning on Upwork. No need to get anybody to help you set it up for you. If you have any questions, ask me I the comment section. I'm always available to help. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Food Packaging / How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? / High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.