Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,550 members, 7,847,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics (803 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture / Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Watch Kechi Okwuchi Trowback Pictures Before And After The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by dhakingpin(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2016
When I stumped on this online, I was like 'So God No Forget Anyone Of Us' if this ajepako turn celeb can make am, who said you cant?
Too much talk see some of the hungry trowback pics::

Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by dhakingpin(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2016
more loading

Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by youngest85(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm 'trowback'
Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by dhakingpin(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2016
••••••

Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by dhakingpin(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2016
undecided

Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by dhakingpin(m): 6:25am On Aug 07, 2016
undecided I think this is the baddest

Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by dhakingpin(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2016
---

Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by dhakingpin(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2016
choii see 2baba head

Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by DonaldGenes(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmph!,throwback of Tubaba sha....He wasn't on Skull then

That of Don Jazzy looks still like a Funkified Version of Him....

Money Talks and Money is Good sha but If Everyone in Naija Upload their throwbacks eh

That's by the way, what about throwback of Ikechuwku? Is he no longer rapping or singing?

Post that of M.I too
Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by dhakingpin(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Hmmmmmmph!,throwback of Tubaba.

Choice, Money is Good sha but If Everyone in Naija Upload their throwbacks eh

That's by the way, what about throwback of Ikechuwku? Is he no longer rapping or singing?

Post that of M.I too

Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by spass101(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Who talk say money no good.
God bless my hustle & yours too
Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by vickjoeobi(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2016
The truth is that those guys do alot to get to the top. Some of them have strings of sleepless nights. Believe me when i say that hustle pays.
Though one thing i hate about most celebrities is that they live a fake life.
#justsaying
Re: Check Out Naija Celeb Grass To Grace Trowback Pics by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Recycling old pics

(1) (Reply)

Is Odunlade Adekola Now The DPO Of A Police Station? / Nigerian Man Who Wanted To Meet All His 5K FB Followers, Gets Replies From Mark / Drake Got A New Tattoo, Now Him And Rihanna Have Matching TAT!!! (they Are In Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.