Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story (39229 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Recounts Her Grass To Grace Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by LifestyleTonite: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo has been called out by a fan after she gave an inconsistent story of her grass to grace growth. Few days ago, the actress narrated via Instagram how she got pregnant mistakenly eighteen years ago which made her face many struggles in life before she eventually made it.

Biodun Okeowo wrote:

”Eighteen years ago, I got pregnant. A mistake I thought has ruined my life. People laughed, jeered and mocked me… #YetIwon#
The embarrassment was too much, that it gave me strength to decide I must go back to school. I enrolled at L.A.S.U (part-time)

With no support from anyone except my mum. I did so many menial jobs to cater for myself and the new baby.
I fried doughnuts and Chin chin, which I supply to retailers on campus.
I sold rice outside mummy’s shop on days that I have no lectures.
I sold hair extensions, make hair, ‘stay awake overnight to make hair for people (one million braid) was in vogue then.

I remembered a particular day I fed my son with soaked garri! Yes, I couldn’t afford a tin of even the cheapest ‘My boy’ baby food then.. #yetIwon
I struggled, refused to beg, worked, toiled, laboured to be able to stand on my feet. Whatever you are going through be strong, positive, hardworking, and steadfast.
And No matter how poor you are, invest the little you get into something.

Fast track to 2006 I joined the movie industry after my IT at The Lagos State Television Agidingbi. Acting is another chapter in my life. I experienced mockery, intimidation. I was called different names, looked down upon, aliases like “Biodun oni cut and sew” and “Tolani Alankara”

I could not afford the expensive cloth/costumes. I was not sophisticated enough. #YetIwon.
Dresses/dressing didn’t pave way for me neither did it stop my success. However, my God given talent make it all possible and easy.
The name people call you today doesn’t define you… be focused, strong, determined and be content with whatever you have.

I almost quit because of intimidation, but that strength of “i must make it” came into play. I refused to be intimidated,bow to pressures,or borrow.
I was contented with my “cut and sew”. #yetIwon

Then came the trial that pushed me into becoming an entrepreneur.! For two years I was ignored, no movie jobs, not because of inexperience but because of… yet I persisted. #yetIwon.
I prayed,fasted, and believed in myself. Thereafter, I did a movie that launched me back into reckoning #YetIwon#strongwomen#M

That experience pushed me into the business world in 2011, which wasn’t a success but I wasn’t discouraged. I ventured into another, gave all my being… prayer, Time, money.. Here I am.. a proud girl.. proud of the woman I become, I AM A WINNER.
Don’t be pushed. Your time is different from mine. Mine is different from yours. God’s time is the best.
The rejected stone has now become a cornerstone”.

However, a fan of the curvy actress with retentive memory called her attention to an interview in which she claimed she got married as a virgin, which is quite different from her narrative of getting pregnant eighteen years ago. Read the interview below.

As unbelievable as it may seem the actress married as a virgin. At least, she told Potpourri that much in a recent chat. Now, how many women can come forward with such a claim in this flurry-hurry world of quick fix.

“Yes, I did and I can boldly say that,” she declared.

She then went on to bemoan the spate of pre-marital sex among the youths these days, saying it is not a good sign for the future

“It is saddening that pre-marital sex has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves from girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then, a woman’s virginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernisation for this. I pray for God’s intervention in this era”

Describing her first encounter with sex, she says

“My first experience was full of fear, uncertainty, pain and alas! I loved it at the end”

https://www.wotzup.ng/biodun-okeowo-grass-grace-story/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Olalan(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmm, maybe she was misquoted about marrying as a virgin, cause an actress marrying as a virgin in Nigeria is like seeking a virgin in a maternity ward.
BTW she could also be saying the truth, just maybe the husband who disvirgined her wasn't a responsible father.

24 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by naijjaman(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

She may be right and I don't dispute her account ...

Because those men who entered her may have brainwashed her to believe she was still a virgin.

Don't trust men especially when they are about to get 'something' cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by donkossy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
me I came here to c the butty nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by solpat(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
angry

That's one thing about lies. She's still a learner though

She should go and take tutorials from Mr. Lai Mohammed

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
cry cry
Disrespectful fan

12 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by chibike69: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy

she is related to lie Mohammed

9 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by jesse8048(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Didn't bother to read it all, but one thing I've learnt over time is " when people make it, they would begin to tell lies as if success has rules to follow"

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Teewhy2: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is it the ladies virginity or grass to grace story. Maybe she don repent and decide to tell the true story. I just hope she learnt from her story and don't mock other people who finds themselves in her former position.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by nairavsdollars(f): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
who her story epp?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by nairalandfreak(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why can't they just keep their mouth shut? Yeyebrity undecided

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Lincoln275(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
that's her hobby nah

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Am really disappointed came here just to see the butty

Her success is irrelevant to me if nobody is benefiting from her.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Tallesty1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Instagram and Twitter are the only reliable source for fake stories that we have for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by luckygirl02(f): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
All I can decode from her msg is "persistence" I don't care if she lied one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by MDsambo: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Where are the curves?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by engrkaz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Opuro oni nobi
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by blakky97(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Odunsco01(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Fistop: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Celebrities and their lies, fake lifestyles.... Internet never forgets.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
MDsambo:
Where are the curves?

I don't do you ?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by OSUigbo: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Same as ọmọtola.

After getting impregnated at 18 years, she was lucky the dude that impregnated her claimed responsibility.

After that, she resulted in professional Prostitution in nollywood.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by northvietnam(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
lol
coded runs woman
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by enemyofprogress: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Biodun oniro grin grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by agbonkamen(f): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
I am a semi virgin too grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Not surprised. When people manage to make it life (particularly Nigerians) they tend to want to play the grass to grace script for the vulnerable populace in a desperate attempt to garner public affection, sympathy and respect for struggling to overcome poverty. Imagine such a story abeg. As if na she go be the first to give her pikin soaked garri or carry teenage belle. Yeye dey smell. She even had her mum's unconditional love & support.

If I decide to tell my story on NL, then Seun go order Lalasticlala to ensure my thread trends on the FP for one week, non-stop. Lolz. But make i just maintain sha.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story by ALAYORMII: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
The girl na kokonbilo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) / BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.