Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,314 members, 7,822,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mum Rapes teenage Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Rapes teenage Son (4691 Views)

Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son / She Used Her Friend’s Teenage Son As Her intimacy gadget! / Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Rapes teenage Son by AloyEmeka6: 3:21am On Sep 23, 2009
Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother, Aimee Louise Sword, used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword charged over rape of biological son

Prosecutors in the US claim Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township near Detroit found her biological son after an online search.

They told Fox News the boy was still under the legal age of consent, but would not disclose whether he knew Sword was his mother.

Mental health experts called the case "an abomination" and said if proven it would have long lasting effects on the boy.

"I don't think I've heard of another case like this in my career," Dr Gerald Shiener, chief of Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit, said.

"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.

"I'm at a loss for words because it's something that we consider to be so out of the normal, so prohibited in every culture that it unnerves every man just to think about it.

“This could be his first sexual experience, and his first sexual experience could be something so conflicted, so unusual, so prohibited that it will stay with him for life," Dr Shiener said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/aimee-louise-sword-charged-over-rape-of-biological-son/story-e6frf7lf-1225772533333
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Sissy3(f): 3:27am On Sep 23, 2009
super bizarre and nauseating but innocent till proven guilty embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

but then it wouldnt really be the first of its kind. some retarded dads do it to their daughters also
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by ucnduka(f): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
Since it is in d US, I expect a thorough investigation because this is really bizarre.the kid will definitely have to go through alot of counselling while d mother should be checked for any mental disorder and subsequently checked into a mental institution, crazy world eh!
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by ucnduka(f): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
Since it is in d US, I expect a thorough investigation because this is really bizarre.the kid will definitely have to go through alot of counselling while d mother should be checked for any mental disorder and subsequently checked into a mental institution, crazy world eh!
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by simmy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
if its ok 4 a man and a man to have sex, y cant a woman and her son have sex too? she seduced him, she didnt force him. Contradicitons of a liberal society

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
simmy:

if its ok 4 a man and a man to have sex, y cant a woman and her son have sex too? she seduced him, she didnt force him. Contradicitons of a liberal society

Do you even have some sense? shocked
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by MrCrackles(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
simmy:

shocked
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by simmy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
isnt it more natural for two people of opposing sex to have sex than for two people of the same sex to have sex?

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
simmy:

isnt it more natural for two people of opposing sex to have sex than for two people of the same sex to have sex?

If you are looking for the consent to rape your daughter, you won't get it here. shocked
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by simmy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
i aint looking for consent. all im saying is she's considered a wacko, then a homosexual is a wacko too.
PS: i have no intention of raping my daughter.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
simmy:

i aint looking for consent. all im saying is she's considered a wacko, then a homosexual is a wacko too.

Leave homosexuality out of this. The woman is sick.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by simmy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
agreed. shes sicker than sick. but liberals should stop contradiciting themselves. homos are sick too

1 Like

Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2009
simmy:

agreed. shes sicker than sick. but liberals should stop contradiciting themselves. homos are sick too

No. They may not fit into your definition of normal or natural but that's how they are and in their own eyes, they are normal.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by simmy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
michelin,
baby, but in the eyes of the mother that had 'consensual sex' with her son, shes normal too. she just doesnt fit into ur definition of normalor natural. i aint judging no one. im just asking for people to be consistent. if its ok to be gay, why cant it be ok to be a paedophile or to be incestous.

PS: im not gay, neither am i a gay hater. im not a paeodophile neither am i incestous
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2009
What clearly makes this act wrong is the rapport of subordination between son and mother. Juridically speaking, the mother in an authoritarian position took advantage of it to have sex with her son.

In a family or in a company, this rapport exists always. There is no age of consent as long as subordination is involved.

Reason why incest, sexual harassment of a boss towards a worker, pedophilia and bestiality are all immoral and illegal acts. We have a situation whereby a party is clearly not in the position to say no.

Homosexuality may be immoral, but it's definitely not illegal.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by simmy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2009
i wasn't talking about legality.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
simmy:

i wasn't talking about legality.

Then we could end up having a never ending debate over what is morally acceptable and not.

Anyways this is clearly a legal case, so in the eyes of the law the woman is guilty and must go for counselling.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by simmy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
o agreed. however, a lot of people were talking about her mental health and implying that her act was immoral. Being on the wrong side of the law doesnt neccesarily mean ure wrong or immoral or crazy. Remember its illegal to be gay in Nigeria. One man's meat heh?
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by bawomolo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2009
simmy:

what does homosexuality have to do with this case.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
the world is coming to an end indeed.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by herniec(f): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
My sista na so o. make God help us so that the rope of sin wey satan dey throw no go catch our legs. Some people wey no get shame sey hey beta for men. Nawa, people ind don rotten well well pass the days of sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Trust Bawomolo to take up on the homo thing. grin

@ topic

First time I'm hearing the 'experts' referring to issues as an abomination. So they have limits. . .hmmm cheesy
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by AloyEmeka6: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
rokiatu:

the world is coming to an end indeed.

How does this translate to the world coming to an end?. Why do we Nigerians rush to claim the end of the world at every strange news?. Things like this happen in Nigeria and they've been happening before you were born yet the world has not ended.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by AloyEmeka6: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
stillwater:

First time I'm hearing the 'experts' referring to issues as an abomination. So they have limits. . .hmmm cheesy

I thought it was only me who noticed the comment.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by AloyEmeka6: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
michelin89:

If you are looking for the consent to rape your daughter, you won't get it here.  shocked
grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Outstrip(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
Simmy if you are going to smoke weed at least smoke the good one. How can you compare having sex with a minor with sex with two consenting adults. You just want an excuse to go on a gay bashing spree. She had sex with an child and the fact that the child is her son makes it even worse. Lay of the bad weed abeg
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
Outstrip:

Simmy if you are going to smoke weed at least smoke the good one. How can you compare having sex with a minor with sex with two consenting adults. You just want an excuse to go on a gay bashing spree. She had sex with an child and the fact that the child is her son makes it even worse. Lay of the bad weed abeg

Even if the child wasn't a minior, it is still unacceptable to have sex with your own blood.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by bawomolo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
stillwater:

Trust Bawomolo to take up on the homo thing. grin

i know right. them they find my trouble o  cheesy

Even if the child wasn't a minior, it is still unacceptable to have sex with your own blood.

unacceptable but not illegal (well under the law i think)
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by simmy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
michelin89:

y is it unacceptable? bc u think it is? terrible inconsitencies, a 23year old man who has sex with a 17 year old girl has mental problems and is labelled a paedophile, while a 23 year old man who has sex with an 18 year old man is totally normal!
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by AloyEmeka6: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
simmy:

y is it unacceptable? bc u think it is? terrible inconsitencies,  a 23year old man who has sex with a 17 year old girl has mental problems and is labelled a paedophile, while a 23 year old man who has sex with an 18 year old man is totally normal!

Are you saying it's acceptable for a mother to rape/sleep with her son?
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by AloyEmeka6: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
bawomolo:

unacceptable but not illegal (well under the law i think)

Incest is illegal in so many countries. US is one of the countries.
Re: Mum Rapes teenage Son by maedan(f): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2009

Never could get how a female could "rape" a man. But no need to explain - I don't really want to know sad lipsrsealed grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks / Woman!!!!!! / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.