Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son (861 Views)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son by onismate: 10:55am On May 16, 2015
As the trekking syndrome is brewing across Nigeria, almost every day we read on online blogs, media that some people have started trekking, either for President Jonathan or President-elect, Buhari. Sometimes we are being told that they are trekking for Nigeria. Sometimes sef we get to hear that some had just gotten to their destination after a long trek. We no know wen dem start ooo. So many are now joining in the trekking madness.

Trouble started when on Thursday 13th 2015, as early as 6:46am. We began hearing noises from the next compound. The quarrels and noise were intense that people began opening their doors and trolling to the next compound. Na so we(me and my mama) open door enter the next compound make we know wetin dey happen. We met the shock of our life when we got there. A man, his wife and two children. The first child is about 16 while the other should be 13. The wife was holding the man on his trousers with a shovel on her other hand. She was threatening that her husband won’t leave the compound with their first child (16). We thought the man was trying to move out of the house with the child. Not until the woman began narrating that her husband has contacted the sickness, trekking madness syndrome that is blowing across Nigeria. The man who was carrying a school bag on his back wants trek from Asaba to Abuja. He was not trekking for Buhari or Jonathan, but rather he is trekking for Attahiru Jega, INEC chairman for the peaceful conduct of election and for Nigerians also. His wife was not in support. He said he wanted to be different. He wants to trek with his whole family but his wife resisted it. Then the man insisted on trekking with the first child who is the boy of 16. But wife no gree. The woman said he had warned his husband not trek but he still insists on trekking so she felt her husband was free to trek but should leave their children out of it.

The woman threatened to destroy the man’s car if he takes their son on that journey. She was threatening to destroy the man’s car and move out of the house. People started begging the man not to trek with the young boy that he was too young to trek. But the man no gree. He said people he had being seeing on TV trekking were trekking alone, he wants to be different and infact he wished to trek with his whole family but his wife refused. The man also said he had already informed a friend who works in vanguard that would come and interview him that money, to give publicity before he starts his journey. Na so the argument begin again.

Man --- This journey, I must trek it with this boy

Wife ---- Na who send you? Who sent you. I didn’t say you shouldn’t trek but just leave

my children out of this.

Man ---- Can somebody tell this woman to leave me alone.

Wife ----- Leave my children alone. If you travel with this boy. I will burn your car.

Man—You will do nothing. You can’t do more than a dead rat.

Wife – Shebi I can do nothing! Try me nah, just take this boy.

Before we knew what was happening, we saw a car just drove in and people with camera came down. The camera man had “vanguard” logo unscripted on his shirt. They came to interview the man who wants to trek. Na so the woman use the shovel wey dey her hand pursue the camera man, telling him not to have any interview with her husband. Some women began holding the woman. The man still insisted on going on the journey with the boy. Since he had made up his mind. He even gave the boy a school bag which has a Nigerian Logo on it. Their landlord had to tell the journalist to go and come when the family must have settled their issues because that time was the wrong time for any interview. The landlord and some elderly people had to take the family inside their house. Well, I don’t know what happened after that but till today, I am yet to see the man. Maybe he finally started trekking alone.

As the trekking madness is brewing, I have decide to be different. I want to start my own and its swimming. I will be swimming from here to Portharcort in Honour of Patience Jonathan.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1003-nigerian-trekking-syndrome-wife-prevents-husband-from-trekking-with-their-children
Re: Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son by marshalcarter: 11:03am On May 16, 2015
Una don dey lie lie

Anyway

Pishures or ..........grin
Re: Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son by DuchessLily(f): 11:07am On May 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son by megpita(f): 11:46am On May 16, 2015
me i want to trek from my house to my church for our rev fada for building new cathedral for us. lol
Re: Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son by pretydiva(f): 3:17pm On May 16, 2015
Lwkmd. These pple trekking should b called 2 order b4 it gets out of hand
Re: Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son by Moana(f): 3:29pm On May 16, 2015
Lolz
Re: Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2015
lol, ur story funny die. trekking is now old school. me I wanna do frog jump for amaechi, the slayer of GEJ
Re: Trekking Madness: Woman Prevents Husband From Trekking With Their Teenage Son by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2015
Boring

(1) (Reply)

15 Great Facts Life Has Taught / UNBELIEVABLE! See Twin Boys Born With Different Skin Colour / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.