Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! (1373 Views)

Please Recommend Me A Good Perfume ! / What Is Your Best Perfume? / Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Am going on a trip for 3weeks , & I need a gud perfume with nice scent.
Kindly prescribe 4 me, the best you think, with the price.
Your contribution is needed pls, thanks.
Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Ofemmanu1: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2016
See grammar! You must be a flatt.y. Anyways, why not bump in any perfume shop and get your choice?
Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
See grammar!
You must be a flatt.y.
Anyways, why not bump in any perfume shop and get your choice?

thank you, abuse is allowed.
All I need is ur help

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by GogetterMD(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2016
You don't just ask for any recommendation. Would you prefer a woody or a fruity fragrance? Cologne, Eau d Parfum or Eau d toilette? What's your price range?
Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Ofemmanu1: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2016
habby51:

thank you, abuse is allowed.
All I need is ur help
I've helped you!
Well, Perfs comes in varieties and it depends on your choice and budget.
You could get expensive ones for 20k upwards and the cheap ones for N500 or less.
However, there are many threads bout perfs on NL, don't be lazy.
Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2016
GogetterMD:
You don't just ask for any recommendation. Would you prefer a woody or a fruity fragrance? Cologne, Eau d Parfum or Eau d toilette? What's your price range?

btw the range of 2 to 4k
Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by barbie1018: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Buy Haiku (Avon) 50ml
Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Immaangel(f): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
masculino body spray will be perfect. gio gio amani is perfect too. new musk for men is perfect. they are d products I and my oga uses. cheers

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by lepasharon(f): 1:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Joop homme

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
@immaangel & lepasharon, u gals are the best. I appreciate dat. Now I knw we stll get much beta pple 4 nairaland. Tnx alot!!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
jackpiperr:
Calvin Klein - Eternity For Men $150
Gucci Rush Vanilla $120 This is the one I use.
Bros thumbs up 2 u, I rilli appreciate ur contribution. just dat the price is anoda tin, hope u knw the value of dollar 2 naira now? $1=#400 imagine. $150 = #60,000. I can't afford dat
Re: Am Confused On Choice Of A Good Perfume, Kindly Help!!! by tineliny55: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is a lonove uk compilation of the best fragrances for men. The most suitable perfume for you may be sophisticated or bold, musky or fresh, but one thing is for certain: The best fragrance for you is somewhere in this collection. It’s an exclusive assortment of those particular scents that stand the test of time and continue to turn heads the world over. This collection brings you our very best men’s perfumes,

(1) (Reply)

Female Quality Slippers And Sandals At Wholesale Price / Soft And Beautiful Bedsheets / 20+ Unique Ankara Styles Photos: Mind-blowing Ankara Styles Pictures 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.