Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone (616 Views)

Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery / "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out / Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone by DANO1011(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2016
A young lady with an incapacitated body has defied the odds and is dreaming of screenwriting success.
Wakonta Kapunda, is a beautiful 25-year-old woman who is inspiring many people with her resolve to make things happen.
According to BBC, the young woman from Tanzania was hit by a car on her high-school graduation day four years ago.
After months of treatment, her whole body was left paralysed, but not her hopes of being a screenwriter.
She now uses her tongue to write film scripts, respond to phone calls and send texts.
Wakonta recently took part in a screen-writing class in Zanzibar, where the BBC caught up with her.

Re: Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone by DANO1011(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Cc lalasticlacla mynd44
Re: Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone by colossus2: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Just experimented it......wow
The saliva dries up in seconds....but make her phone no go dey smell sha angry
Re: Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Told my guys about this girl yesterday and the laughed me to shame..... cry
Re: Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone by Kxngstein(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2016
I read an article some time ago that a phone has more germs than a toilet door knob
This is because you can't wash your phone and the temperature is conducive for the growth of bacteria
I don't think it's wise to use your tongue on any part of it.
Re: Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone by DANO1011(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2016
colossus2:
Just experimented it......wow
The saliva dries up in seconds....but make her phone no go dey smell sha angry
I don't think it's wise to experiment it ( Germs)
Re: Touching! Meet The Lady Who Is Paralyzed But Uses Her Tongue To Operate Phone by colossus2: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
DANO1011:

I don't think it's wise to experiment it ( Germs)
I only tried if it works, not like I will continue with it grin

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The 4 Mistakes You Make While In The Toilet / Tips To Help You Overcome Masturbation / EBOLA!!- Some Hungary Nigerians Ate Monkey On Oct 1st.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.