Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor (2714 Views)

Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2016
someone sold a bad used stuff to me at a high price yet the stuff didn't last upto 3hours,I returned the stuff,the poor man said its none of his business that it was working the time he gave it to me. A repairer said I will still bring over 5k to repair it. Damn! I need a native doctor that will make the man vomit my money in one way or the other,money no be issue. Pls if u don't have anything to say just leave...I no need advice. If ur papa or mama be one just provide the contacts or if theres any powerful one u know...no much talk...just the address is okay. Thank You.
Re: I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Searchin my phonebook grin
Re: I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2016
do fast abeg
Re: I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2016
U ursef resemble native doctor grin grin
Re: I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor by Adeoba10(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2016
08052457852 Baba eweje
Re: I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
08052457852 Baba eweje
thank you.
Re: I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
DemonInSiege:
why not trace the man and know where he lives, at night you attack and kill him,

send me the man's name, picture of where he works and picture of the stuff you bought, give me 2 day, if he did it intentionally he'll die
just flash me(check my profile for my number) and I will send it to you or is there any other way u want me to send it. Just hurt him so he can spend that amount (X3) not kill him.

(1) (Reply)

How Could An Illiterate Man Known All This 1,400yrs Ago? / Christians.ng: New Dating Website For Nigerian Christians / What Apostle Was The First To Use The Blood Of Jesus for battles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.