Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira (5823 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Buying Shares Worth 1500 Naira At First Bank / First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by ilohim: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
I have said this from the onset that the CBN governor has not come clean on the dust he is raising in the banking industry.

Is an MD who single handedly looted 97billion more innocent than an outsider who was given 28billion? Which of them is more grevious? Yet we have a bank where an MD gave himself 97billion, the CBN governor is telling us it is not as bad as the sacrificed 5,how!

Why is the CBN governor reluctant to tell the truth about the remaining banks?
Because I know there is no bank in Nigeria today (Incluidng his former bank,First bank) that does not have a portfolio of bad loans running into billions, so why use 5 people as sacrificial lambs when the rest are equally as bad!

The end of this drama is not in sight.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by odedele: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
but sanusi keeps deceiving us dat its only d 5 bank sack md dat erred.now we r gradually getting 2 d root of d matter.d remaining result will reveal sanusi's real motive
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by dove24u(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
bawomolo:

what's up with nigerian journalists and name withheld.

are they scared for their lives?

Yet to uncover the killer of Guardian editor
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by rells2(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2009
Whats happening in the banking industry is just like a soap opera

Season1: Five bank ceo's sacked,
Season2 : Find out what becomes of the remaining 14 banks
Trailer to season2: Bank MD steals 97 billion naira. (of course name has to be witheld it will take the intrigue and suspense out of the whole thing).
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by SMSguru(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
I love this movie! grin grin
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by txxxed(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2009
pipz:

Haba,  embarassed why r u guys hating so much

wanna know y we hating, coz am 30 years old and can't get a damn job in my own country, like millions of naija youths like me.
tell me, if u asked any of the banks to loan u #1m, will they?
they must pay for making ordinary Naijirians feel like they don't belong to their country.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by Ultrame(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Dis Guy:

cover-up? Hmm

Unity bank will become a micro-finance bank- the largest in nigeria grin

Bad Belle! tongue
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by NnaNna4(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
we dont need a soothsayer to know that the bank is bank phb run by an aboki as well,

how, becos while other md"s ar allocating billions to themselves tru dia colleague. d md bluntly allocated to himself, nothing they happen , shebi president na im oga, dat is an aboki strait method of doing things.

I am beginning to like what is happening. i am sensing a slow pace in the 2nd phase of the audit probably because of the impact the first has already generated on the nigeria economy.

no need shutting down family banks as far they play to the rules
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by naijatoday: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
stmanpule:

why should they hold on to the name where the names of the five sick bank mds witheld? mr. sanusi should please wake up and live beyond every expectation

Calm down this is just a rumor it has not been confirmed by the CBN. The CBN is using the process it is using for the 10 banks that were audited.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by saworoide: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
Sanusi is about to buckle under the pressure of politics. There is no reason to delay the result of this audit when the 1st audit was rushed through. We wait to see the unfolding drama.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by sshalom(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
I just hope it's not true because if it is, we might be facing a force greater than Tsunami!
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 24, 2009
lwkm!! :p
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by OneTouch1(m): 4:32am On Sep 24, 2009
, And Jesus Wept.

What happens next? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad

What out for 2nd term, grin
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by Builder: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2009
This is the season for looting. i just love that country. bankers loot, Politicains loot, cleargy men loot. almost everybody loot in that country. na wa o, we suppose to have looting public holiday now

HAPPY LOOTING YEAR EVERYBODY
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by ilohim: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2009
My grouse with this whole drama is why 5 banks were made to look the worst,meanwhile, we have worse banks standing!

To release the result of these worse banks has become a begging drama, yet our dear CBN governor was in a hurry to deal ruthlesssly with and 'sanitise' five banks & their MDs.

I still dont get it!

Can someone please unravel the mystery!
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by lawrence83: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2009
txxxed:

wanna know y we hating, coz am 30 years old and can't get a damn job in my own country, like millions of naija youths like me.
tell me, if u asked any of the banks to loan u #1m, will they?
they must pay for making ordinary Naijirians feel like they don't belong to their country.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by lawrence83: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2009
Builder:

This is the season for looting. i just love that country. bankers loot, Politicains loot, cleargy men loot. almost everybody loot in that country. na wa o, we suppose to have looting public holiday now

HAPPY LOOTING YEAR EVERYBODY
Guy, see the mess u've caused over here, u've jst made me spill my vanilla cappuccino and sausage all over my system.

Abeg go buy me another one oooo, get a rag and clean up these mess.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by candylips(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2009
lord have mercy
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by monopolist: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2009
some extremists are trying to 'dilute' Bank PHB but they can't 'disolve' the Possibility Mentality of Atuche, Utomi et. all

With God all things are possible.

We need thinkers ,technocrats and leaders like GTBank in our Banking Sector. We do the Rules.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by oluagness(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2009
Name withead? May God deliver us. One day justice shall prevail
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by initiate: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2009
since there is a consensus that its PHB why not correct the heading so we stop beating about the bush

name withheld my foot!
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by monopolist: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2009
Judgment Day, Vengeance Day is here at last. The Sheep will be at the Right and the Goats at the left

The Wheat are going into the Barn while the Weed and Chaff are bind and bundled ready to burn.

Know where you belong and choose right.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by ud4u: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2009
There is no fairnes in the whole thing but lets keep our finger crossed and watch them. I smell foul play
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by monopolist: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2009
@Topic

NOTE;
It was Shares that was stolen not Customers Savings

Any news about GTBank?

I Love GTBank, they are all coming to bank with us after the Sanusi Tsunami and Hurricane Lamido.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by monopolist: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2009
@UD4U

There is no fairnes in the whole thing but lets keep our finger crossed and watch them. I smell foul play

If we cross our fingers pere they will burn them for us while we watch.

Lets keep declaring the Truth in prayers and keep on Decreeing Justice for it is written 'By me (Wisdom) Kings reign and Princes decree Justice' and the Scriptures must be Fullfilled.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by McDoe(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
Slow slow because we don't want any upheaval in this sector again. But those found culpable should face the music.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by alaanu(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2009

FOR ME I WILL SUGGEST WE HAVE A LOOTING COMPETITION TO KNOW THE BEST LOOTERS AMONG BANKERS, POLITICIANS, CLERGY MEN ET AL.
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by candylips(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2009
nigeria is a looters paradise
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by aieromon(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by sola310: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2009
Good People, Great Nation, Great Fraud
God saves this generation! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by candylips(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2009
amen
Re: Bank MD Stole Shares Worth 97 Billion Naira by sayso: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2009
can't accept that,we will survive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / Fingerprintsinvestmentclub.com, Are They Real / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.