Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (88703 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Neddstark: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
I knew it wasn't their child. No human being in his right senses will strip his child naked to flog her.

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by PoeticJazco(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:
JSS2... And she has started eating Apple...

Chai....

At that age, I was still running about Naked down street...
Chaii.. Aunty why are you lying.. today is Sunday ooo.
Please try to keep the Sabbath day holy.

You were 11years old and you were doing things (in wizkid voice)

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by IkoloTheSage: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
See eye like wande coal own....
Ano understand all d grammer sef. The question b say SHE CHOP BANANA or NOT?

You're a nitwit.

You go kill her because say she chop banana?

According to your Nation's constitution, she's well of age and at liberty to chop whatever she desires, banana or plantain, at age 15.

The condemnation should be on moral ground, and should not exceed the ambits of a heart-to-heart talk with her.
Anything other than that is an abberation of her inalienable endowments as a free human.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Elxandre(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
You are doing even greater harm to her by exposing her true identity.

I recall her face was blured in that video.
Thank you sir!

The video is not even on the internet, yet these idiƓts have ensured we know her 'by force'.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Adeoba10(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
IkoloTheSage:

You're a nitwit.

You go kill her because say she chop banana?

According to your Nation's constitution, she's well of age and at liberty to chop whatever she desires, banana or plantain, at age 15.

The condemnation should be on moral ground, and should not exceed the ambits of a heart-to-heart talk with her.
Anything other than that is an abberation of her inalienable endowments as a free human.
Enuf of all dis grammer.... I tot u ppl called it child abuse wen one of d minister from north proposed such. I dont knw d problem with you ppl. So at 15,she can peel n chop any type of bOnana.... Contunu

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by slap1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
What nonsense is this? angry Why is her face uncovered? I know how many times they cover faces of thieves and rapist,s here, why not cover the young girl's face?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria is still living in the middle ages , even if they flog her to death, she will still continue where she stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by johnstar(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Spotted already

Person wey go marry dis gal take note

Na free brideprice o, nor spend pass 10k if u wn marry dis gal o choi
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Corpse: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
See eye like wande coal own....
Ano understand all d grammer sef. The question b say SHE CHOP BANANA or NOT?
Grammar not Grammer take note
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by martineverest(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
the man is not father-worthy....

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by donlarbito(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
The question is
How come she's having sex with a boy and the boy was left to go and punishment was place on this girl alone
Those men haven't tell us the truth yet
FG and naija police should look into this case seriously
#justice is needed

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by drss2(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
he who have not sinned should be d first to cast d stone.
some pipul ar just worthless. wickedness n babarism at its peak sad tufiakwa!!!
dat is why it is better to live on d streets dan live with so called relatives, uncles or aunties. some of dem ar worst dan d devil himself.
those idiots responsible for torturing dat girl should be jailed for 50 years with hard labor. useless pipul. angry
so many children like her ar suffering just because they parents ar dead. one day those who abused dis girl will bow before her.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Adeoba10(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Corpse:
Grammar not Grammer take note
Thanks
Corpse member cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by MizMyColi(f): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm actually fuming right now and wish I can lay my hands on one of those perpetrators. Just one. By the time I'm through with him, he will wish his parents never conceived him, and others who tow his path will receive same treatment if I catch them.

Vainglorious bunch of stupendous idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Martartins(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
No sane dad will do that to his daughter, but this questions remain unanswered
1.What was she doing in that house unclad?

2. Who are the names of the guys she was calling?

3. Why was she asked if she was sleeping with a married man?

4. Was her guardian aware that she was in such situation?

5. Who are those men and what is there aim for flogging her and releasing a video?

A lot of gaps in this story that this post didn't address as well.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by 2odd(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
My question is this what was she doing where she was caught , though am not in support of excessive beating n others but how many of u will catch ur 15yr old ward having sex n let her go. N the second version of the story is just meant to incur public sentiments no tangible point raised .nigerians can b funny ,yrs later n she don become full blown olosho,the same set of pple will come out to heap blames on her guardians .

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Still didn't say what happened !
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by drss2(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
I'm actually fuming right now and wish I can lay my hands on one of those perpetrators. Just one. By the time I'm through with him, he will wish his parents never conceived him, and others who tow his path will receive same treatment if I catch them.

Vainglorious bunch of stupendous idiots.
no be only u. right now i dey feel like say na me dem torture like dat. d anger dat is boiling inside me right now is about 200C'. if police dont jail d idiots responsible for dis babarism, d west will continue to see africa as a land of animals.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Lyndeee(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Its really disheartening, who in their right mind will do this to someone? not only did you flog her unclad, but they also recorded it, all in the name of discipline... Who are you to judge when your life is more messed up than hers.
silly heartless souls

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by otokx(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Where is the minister of women affairs? Where is the first lady of Ebonyi state? What kind of nonsense is this?

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by sylviaeo(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
I knew there was a loophole in dat story. I keep asking myself why d man will leave d guy involved n flog his daughter while other people recorded it.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by onepluone: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Story Story, story...

Ranting of a mad dog. Only grammar, no substance.

If we did not know her before thanks to this mad dog we all know her face now.

The matter just keep getting worst, becos bloggers have hijack matter for fame glory.

Who do we believe now?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
which apple?
Adam apple
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by AlphaCentauri: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by silvernus0: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
heheh....
breaking news
iko of rice now 300 and gaining.............

food on the rise

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by kayusre: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
at 15 running about naked when your mates are through or rounding up sec school...smh
generalbush:

Chai....

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by saintdennis(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Majority of Nigerian reporters should be shot, especially half-baked ones as these with their poor reporting skills.

The level of "research"'performed by them leaves a lot to be desired.

This version of the story makes absolutely no sense. If the original story is false, then why exactly was she punished? What was her crime? Who are those men and how come she lives with them despite having family members and a grown sister?

This story reeks.

Please do not give her the respect of tagging her a reporter...

I read that report and it reeks of the typical propaganda we see in nigeria today.

This is just a pitiable piece of crap.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Mentorkaryhm(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
I know dat any reasonable and responsible father will not beat his daughter unclad and video it and put it online...
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:

Chai....

be reasonable for once in your life.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by olanshile2016(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
ok,we have read it ,next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.