Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee (26076 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Ignyte(m): 2:30am On Aug 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
according to your logic,no hungry people in atlanta?....yeye

I'd rather be hungry in Atlanta than out here
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Swoonz: 4:54am On Aug 08, 2016
davodguy:
Mumu eldee

We come from the same part of Nigeria, but I disagree with you completely.

Apart from Mko Abiola, that all Nigerians believed was going to give them succor, PMB is another person majority of reasonable Nigerians trust to lead this country aright.

It's not his fault that things are this bad. Not his fault that militants that were dead up till may 29th, 2015 suddenly came back to life.
Not his fault that price of crude old per barrel went down so drastically and same affecting a mono economy like ours.

I still believe that we can trust this man.
Judge him if he's operating under the same terrain as Jonathan did.

From 2010-2015, all Jonathan faced was Boko Haram. Whereas, Boko Haram wasn't a threat to the economy. Hence Jonathan was in a better position to fix Nigeria, if he was sincere.

PMB from May 29th 2015 to August 7, 2016, he has legions of issues
Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Militancy
Kidnapping
Falling price of crude oil
Agitation for cessation by Niger Delta
Agitation for cessation by ipob /biafra

Yet he's still managing to keep this country together. Kudos to PMB. May God strengthen him to take us to the promise land

Dude are you for real? How can you say B.H wasn't a threat during Gej's time when they were actually the world's highest terror group while having a higher killing count than all other Islamic terror groups? On the militants issue, Gej knew the problem, curbed it by giving them an amnesty program and a university which your beloved president stopped unpon entry into power. So each president had equal chances Gej made the best out of his while Pmb disregarded all talks of peace and choose to be at war with the entire nation. Next time, please get your facts right.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by joeyarticles: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Nigeria as a country needs a re-Orientation, seems we dont have a slog we stand for, no master plan, nothing nothing.... We should just start all over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English / Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.